What turns you off ???

Loving the ladies lists here.

The whole smells and smoking is right on the money.

When the cat is near by and he gives the death stare its a lil hard to keep the mojo flowing lol

BAD KITTAY!!

As a very hairy man I'm saddened by the hair hate. Every woman I've slept with thought she was a hair hater, but when they end up in bed with you they don't seem to mind. Many have loving ran their hands through it. But i'll admit, even I hate my back hair. Why is it there? Mine serves no purpose other than being waxed off for charity once a year.

My own hates are

• Ingnorant people
  • People who can't take a joke
  • Hairy Women. I'm just not a fan of nipple hair. I wouldn't ask someone to lick my chest.

That's it really. I suppose I'm a bit old fashioned and don't like lassies farting in front of me, but I generally return the politeness.

I actually like the hair on my man...... its very..... well manly lol.

Personal hates of mine are men with long fingernails... yuck, anyone who has no idea what they are doing when they go down on you and either of my ex'es. =D

GrayMatter wrote:

As a very hairy man I'm saddened by the hair hate. Every woman I've slept with thought she was a hair hater, but when they end up in bed with you they don't seem to mind. Many have loving ran their hands through it. But i'll admit, even I hate my back hair. Why is it there? Mine serves no purpose other than being waxed off for charity once a year.

My own hates are

• Ingnorant people
  • People who can't take a joke
  • Hairy Women. I'm just not a fan of nipple hair. I wouldn't ask someone to lick my chest.

That's it really. I suppose I'm a bit old fashioned and don't like lassies farting in front of me, but I generally return the politeness.

That made me External Media

I guess I am being a bit judgemental bhy saying I don't find hairy men attractive. Maybe it's due to just not having had the pleasure of one ?

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Booze breath turns me off. Spesh if I'm sober! Yuck!

Kinda makes me jealous too lol

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Booze breath turns me off. Spesh if I'm sober! Yuck!

Kinda makes me jealous too lol

Malteser81 wrote:

I actually like the hair on my man...... its very..... well manly lol.

Personal hates of mine are men with long fingernails... yuck, anyone who has no idea what they are doing when they go down on you and either of my ex'es. =D

Agreed !

Lesbian baiting/clit-teases...Being teased as a build up to something fine but being wound up for sport/ego boost is just mean!

xxKPxx

PS I realised that clingyness is only a turn off in people that aren't my OH...we are actually quite clingy with each other but after 8 years together I think thats allowed!

Feet are fine, socks are not.

Spotty backs, novelty underwear and a lack of chest hair will make me pause to reconsider a bedroom encounter, too, but my biggest turn off ever was being slobbered on, whilst also being humped in a manner that I don't imagine is dissimilar to a young Jack Russell without any sense of tempo. Gross.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

muscle veins and big necks and all that horrible body building on a man is an instant turn off! I like my men cuddely and well proportioned. Not freaks on a calvin klein advert or Mr Universe!

Like that bit on the film Fight Club (if anyone remembers it) where the men are standing on the bus and looking at a calvin klein advertisement and turn to eachother "Is that what a man looks like?" lol!

YES! I also feel quite ill when I see muscle veins! There are also muscles that I really don't like...those hip muscles Brad Pitt had in Fight Club.

External Media

For reasons I can't explain they make me feel a bit faint (and not in a good way!) External Media

xxKPxx

smelly ppl

bad breth/ teath

ladys that dont like kissing (its a propper turn on )

LoveHoney Hella Rouge wrote

The use of the words 'minge, flange, twat, mini, FANNY (THE WORST!), prick and pole' in dirty talk.

when a lady uses words like this its not good i would turn around and walk out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hairy parts.

DrtyBoy wrote:

hairy parts.

yes thats realy not good

Think general hygiene and personal grooming stuff is the worst offender. Still feel queezy over one guy who had very dry lips that'd crack, which wasn't too bad except he'd get food stuck to them, and then try and kiss me covered in food-gunk. Eeew, no! Or the guy who thought cutting his nails in a straight line so that each nail had a lovely razor-sharp point shouldn't be a reason for me to kick him in the face when he shoved them down my pants. Or the guy who hated showers so much he wouldn't use shapoo or anythign because it would take too long to wash out, so his hair was permanently greasy, and even smelled of stale grease straight out of a shower. Sexy stuff, oh yes!

The obvious ones (stinking of old sweat, knob cheese, skid marks in your pants) all send me running screaming, but that doesn't mean the little things get a free ride.

I don't mind levels of hairiness, but keep it clean, a lot of hairy guys tend to not look after the skin under it and get all flaky or spotty, and that's just not nice.

Generally beyond that it's personality stuff, like being a lazy sponger, or abusive to folk who don't deserve it, or just being thick (everyone has blonde moments, but at least be able to out-think a child, please!).

Overconfidence is the worst, I don't care if you think every woman on the planet wants to shag you, at least pretend you think I'm good enough to be in your presence, or I'll do us both a favour and leave you to your self-worship.

Or clinginess when it's not warranted: fair enough in a relationship, get close and snuggley and lovey-dovey, but if we met in a club, had a drunken fumble and then parted ways, I will not be pleased to find you on my doorstep looking like a kicked puppy every day for a week, not least because now you're a stalker as well as pathetic.

Smell is my big turn on, it even can help me fall in love so if someone had constant over powering BO I'd never grow an attraction let along sexual turn on! lol It's a shame tho because I've met several nice lads with that problem and thats the only reason I never became their girlfriend.

Sperm turns me off quick quickly tbh, I have a gag reflex with seeing the stuff which i do rarely lol.

Turn offs for me are. . . Poor personal hygiene, manky nails, smoking, women who think they're gods gift, like Bashful said lazy spongers, being stalked (terrifying), loud mouth types. Women who talk constantly about themselves and have no regard for others. I don't mind body hair on women at all as long as they are spotless. Not like a yeti like! Lol. That's not a bad list is it! If they can't even boil an egg, no probs, stay out my kitchen! I'll do the cooking. One other thing, can't handle unclean toilets in somebody's house. Went back to one girls once and went for a pee, saw the state of the bog and felt like running away! :-) SG x

Deficient vocabulary, offensiveness, self obssession, unnecessary aggression, poor personal hygeine are high on the list. Inability or disinterest in taking basic care of one's abode, monobrows, visible spine/ ribs, consistently bad diet (e.g. burgers, chips, kebabs and general living on takeaways). Any sexual pressing, any type of non-consensual abuse. Excessive pubic hair in the groin area, smoking, unhealthy alcohol consumption habits.

I need to be noticed, to know that I outrank things like computers, and appreciated. Not in a needy way but to know he genuinely enjoys my society and have a sound relationship.

You are a harrrrrrd woman Rowan.

I will shave my monobrow off then!

SG x

And you sir are a hard man

I could make an exception for particularly strokable eyebrows I suppose

Im so interested - its amazing how many similarities there are in what we dont like !