What undies are you wearing today?

I have to be careful as this lifestyle is addictive; the more I get the more I want.

3 Likes

I certainly have a lot more lingerie than my wife :rofl:

3 Likes

Blue camo mens thong, as picked out the draw from my mrs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Black and nylon.

6 Likes

Started the day in my sleeping women’s knickers and gaff, then just a black plastic cage (my wife thinks it makes my penis look like Darth Vader) and now, sadly, my loose fitting boxers. I hate them but they’re the only things that will work long term with the cage.

2 Likes

Signature lace Hi-Rise Thong - Raspberry & 1” wide black waist band

5 Likes

So far today my micro see through mesh string along with thigh high white lace stockings , feeling a bit naughty this morning . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/1289

3 Likes

None for most of the day . Now wearing a thong.

LHM white lace boxers. I’d forgotten about these, they’re :heart_eyes:!

4 Likes

I’ve got the white lace ones that are crotchless and they are sooo comfortable.

4 Likes

Mine are traditional boxers and a great fit. I struggle with crotchless but love the idea :wink:

2 Likes

Non and don’t plan on wearing anything for the day OH asked me not to just incase she wants to play with either dick or ass and I’m more than happy to oblige

1 Like

Non atm as I’m in hospital

My blue lace trimmed knickers and my camel-toe gaff.

It looks really authentic in these knickers. I’m considering going out in these today.

1 Like

Me neither until my partner said take your joggers off and put these white lace French knickers on then put your joggers back on and said when we are having dinner strip down to them so she can tease my cock with her foot under the table​:grin:

4 Likes

Male Power black cage briefs​:wink:

3 Likes

Oh no hope all ok?

1 Like

My big M & S, Y fronts and white. I bet that will get the ladies going. :smiley:

Have these too - love them

That colour is so nice,a nice change from the usual black,white or red