What undies are you wearing today?

White lace French knickers under my joggers and white hold up sheer stockings I’ve had to put my socks on so my partner doesn’t notice at first when she comes home​:blush:

2 Likes

Normal boxers as my knickers are in the wash lol!!

3 Likes

Pink with lots of lace but with a solid front panel to hold and cover the gaff.
When my wife saw them she commented on how my knickers were much prettier than herș. I sense a shopping trip coming on.

3 Likes

OH’s brief’s. Green satin front panel with cream lace trim with a little pink bow with a green mesh back they are so comfortable

5 Likes

OH’s purple lace thong, yummy :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I am wearing a seamless pair of knickers I brought today over the top I have men’s boxers

2 Likes

Black lace and mesh thong :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

White silk and lace thong

4 Likes

Fawn knickers with mesh sides. Not frilly but comfortable and practical with the gaff in place.

4 Likes

White bra,knickers,stockings and suspenders.Look great under my mauve made (maid) to measure french maid outfit.Wife promised me a good pegging when she arrives home.

2 Likes

Black backless wet look knickers.

Non just out of bath

I’ve changed from the black wet look backless pair that I wore while being caned and whipped to a black pair with glittery strappy sides. Very nice too.

1 Like

Black lace Brazilian shorts. They become a little uncomfortable when they get stuck between my cheeks. Thats the price we pay to make our bums look good I guess x

2 Likes

Still in bed.

Just been pegged wearing a different pair of black wet look backless knickers with a nice bow feature at the back of the waist band.

3 Likes

Sky blue mesh g-string today.

3 Likes

None

5 Likes

Changed into a nice pink lacey pair for our lunchtime open mic session at a local cafe.

7 Likes

My wifes black lycra thong

8 Likes

LHM red lace thong today

5 Likes