What was the first toy you tested or first toy you ever had.

Just a topic... Wondering what was your first toy tested or bought?

I have yet to get my first test item so mine was bought. I got a multi speed silver vibrator can't remember the brand but it was powerful and made me happy.

The first every toy I bought was this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16603 and its still one of my favourites! The first tester I ever got was a purple vibrating butt plug, witch I also still love!

Backdoor-wise — a bag of useless, 18-35 mm pencil-sized and mostly silicone thingamajigs, none of which really did anything for me. Meh.

First toy I bought was Jessica Rabbit 2.0 from memory, first tester I got was a dildo vibrator :)

first toy i bought was from somewhere online ( genuinely dont remember where from at all ) it was see thru , and green with a white ovel at the tip with nobbles on , and i LOVED it . noisy , rattly but strong !!!

forst tester i recieved was .. a tracey cox dare ! RABBIT VIBE .

I have to say it wasn't from lovehoney sorry!! I had a rampant rabbit deluxe, then moved onto the thruster, but I do have to say I prefer my glass dildo to any rabbits ;)

My first toy was the Jessica Rabbit Slimline. I still have it too! (Like...10 years later) and it still works! I don't use it anymore though. I have since upgarded to bigger and better x

I agree with Katpod i like my glass dildo better than my vibrators considering all i have is bullet vibrators unless you consider the egg.... I have a jellie too but it makes me sore. Glass is awesome.

First toy I ever had was the Tracey Cox supersex bullet vibe, don't really use it that much anymore though.

My first toy come in a little set from REMOVED BY MODERATOR, which was quite crappy now I think about it. First toys bought from LH was a sexier life starter pack which is fab!! First test product was some lingerie, and the toys I've had for testers haven't actually been ones that are live on the website, but I'm hoping the last one I reviewed does make it online so others can benefit for it. Being sent my first sex toy tester product that is actually live on the website today! Really good timing for me, had a bit of a lag in sex life due to some bad news, but we're getting back to normal and this little tester will spur me on to make up my mind for my payday order this month!

First toy was a rabbit from REMOVED BY MODERATOR s about 10 years ago. First tester was kegal balls

First toy I bought was. About 13 years ago. It was a beaver type cock ring. It had the head of a beaver with what I can only assume was a tongue he stuck out and a little anal stimulating bulge at the bottom and my cock went through the middle. There was a vibrating bullet inside the head. The material was a flesh rubber/plastic. Really old school but we loved it.

People won't get anything to review until they have written some reviews (on here) so your first item won't be a review product.

My first sex toy was a rabbit when I was 15. It was crap and didn't work for me.

My first review item was http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18781

Yeah, you need to review things before you get test products. Otherwise LH wouldn't have a business haha! I think some people might review without buying too in the hope it might work, but your best to have an order history to back up your review in my opinion. Review products are nice to get, but I love buying things, it's nice getting pleasure out of hard earned money that doesn't have to be spent on bills and what not, for us it's a little treat at the end of each month and its so worth the wait :)

My first toy were some kegal balls

same as lollipop, it's fab, it got broken though, i really must get a new one

First toy was this pink mini vibrator that I can't even remember where I got it from. It was all plastic and had a pointed head was was painful and horrid lol, since then we have moved on to more life like products

I just got my first review item. It wont be here for a bit but i am super excited. Its purple adjustable cock ring 2 pack. Yeah!!!

First toy was this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15336&reviewid=29117#customer_reviews

First toy tester: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21617&reviewid=33063#customer_reviews

First toy was a wevibe 3

Still our favourite.

First Tester was something that I dont think LH picked up, it was just terrible! It had a light sensor to turn it on or off and a hard, sharp plastic cap at either end