what was the last music album you listened to

I am still a big fan of my old 33 LP s and last night I listened to the whole album of Pink Floyd Dark side of the moon. Fantastic even the scratches !

Slipknot, we are not your kind, fantastic album and can’t wait to go see them again in January

I don't tend to listen to whole albums, I have Amazon music and just scroll through different artists but I listen to alot of Lewis Capaldi and also Imagine dragons

D&E wrote:

Slipknot, we are not your kind, fantastic album and can’t wait to go see them again in January

This is the last full album I listened to as well. Pretty decent.

Hi try the 1975s, or Christine and the Queens

Tommy by The Who.

Forget by Twin Shadow on Bandcamp.

Sounds that Cant be Made - Marillion

Jagged Little Pill - Alanis Morrisette. Appeared in my feed and I'd never given it any regard in the 90s, in my maturity I decided to give it a go and was gutted that I'd left it so long.

Prince Purple Rain (Picture Disc)

Fortress by Alter Bridge

I currently have On A Storyteller`s Night by Magnum in the car for my work commute.

Kelly Clarkson..... I like those ones....

lubylou13 wrote:

I don't tend to listen to whole albums, I have Amazon music and just scroll through different artists but I listen to alot of Lewis Capaldi and also Imagine dragons

I saw him live in the summer when he was supporting Ed Sheeran. Bloody fantastic!

McGlovin wrote:

Jagged Little Pill - Alanis Morrisette. Appeared in my feed and I'd never given it any regard in the 90s, in my maturity I decided to give it a go and was gutted that I'd left it so long.

Corker of an album that one!