What was the one piece of Lingerie that had the biggest impact on you?

I don’t necessarily mean the most expensive piece, or the one that looked the most impressive. I mean the one that stayed with you.

Maybe it was the first thing that actually fit properly, or something you bought on a whim and ended up wearing all the time. Or even if it surprised you by changing how you felt in your own skin.

Was there a particular bra set, body, babydoll, corset, or even a pair of stockings that shifted something for you?

What was it, and why do you still remember it? :lovehoney_heart:

8 Likes

Has to be just plain full back nylon panties. On me, on her or just in hand. If I’m searching for something to add to the moment or just to feel good, it’s that style panties.

3 Likes

We bought 3 pairs before Lovehoney discontinued them but use them all the time as they look amazing and feel great - they are Coquette Darque Wet Look and Lace Hot Pants(first bought October 2017 and again in January 2019 )

5 Likes

It was a pair of crotchless knickers similar to this: Lovehoney Black Lace-Back Knickers - as we hadn’t really embarked on an oral sex journey until that point, but she looked so hot in this I couldn’t resist, and we haven’t looked back since!

4 Likes

This Escante babydoll. I’ve had so many pieces of lingerie over the years and my home is spilling over with multitudes of lace, straps and colour but this is my profile photo on another social media platform and it kickstarted my online journey with it all.

It may not fit like it used to, and I’ve had many incredible sets and pieces since, but it still sits pride of place in my wardrobe.

10 Likes

Body stockings. First one was my fishnet one which meant my flat-ish nipples rubbed against the holes (or sometimes peeked through!) and made me realize I loved wearing the stocking as it hid bumps that maybe I was less comfortable showing. The crotchless element made me feel brazen when I was was just going about my evenings activity or dates as I became more confident in wearing it out with my husband. Have a few and love sliding into them! Would definitely recommend!

5 Likes

It was a black lace body. I had bought so many expensiveoutfits that I thought fit the definition of ‘sexy’, and I felt ridiculous in them. They weren’t my style and I wasn’t comfortable in them. When I decided to try a body - it must’ve been reduced, bc I was ready to give up wearing lingerie - I felt really good in it. Now half my wardrobe is various bodies. It helps that my partner is very complimentary.

5 Likes

This is such a great question! It’s hard picking just one, but after much thought; this Fishnet Bodystocking - It’s soft and crotchless.

It’s probably one of the cheapest pieces of Lingerie I’ve bought but yet I still wear it very regular :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Wearing a corset for the first time when I was younger made me realize I love the feeling of my torso being held firm and laced in nice and tight. A well fitted, well made corset feels amazing for me because I have trouble holding myself up straight. Wearing one makes me feel like an Amazon. Not even for sexy times, just wearing one to dress up makes me feel good. Unfortunately well made, properly fitted corsets are hard to find and expensive, especially if you’re a larger woman.

5 Likes

Buying my first thongs (one blue, one black) at BHS (long defunct uk department store) in about 2002.

5 Likes

Had to be a Panache Inferno bra. Was the first bra that made me love my boobs. Held them well, made them a lovely shape. Long discontinued by Panache and more’s the pity. No bra ever lived up to it since.

5 Likes

Has to be the first French maid outfit I owned .seemed so naughty at the time as had been wearing sexy lingerie for years but had never got into the costume type out fits before .have since bought nurse’s and policewoman ones since but the maid one started it all and still have it now after all these years.still our favourite costume

3 Likes

My wife used to have these purple silky kind of pants. I like her wearing crotchless underwear but these were backless and had a little heart cut out where her bum is.

So I remember quite often when she was wearing those, and was surprised by me appearing from behind.

They eventually wore down and needed to be thrown away but I’d love to find a similar pair and get them for her.

If you can recreate a pair of pants like this LoveHoney, let me know. Would be fun to see my wife’s bum in these kind of pants again.

2 Likes

It has to be the Lovehoney Vintage-Inspired Push-Up Chemise Set because it was such a great fit. It gave me a perfect hour glass figure, boosted my bust perfectly. The wider shoulder straps and suspenders were comfy and looked just right on my plus size body rather than spaghetti straps that dug in.

5 Likes

Has to be my black lace halterneck babydoll, I’ve always had nice shoulders so it just frames them and hides the bits I want hidden. With my hair down, my husband has no complaints!

4 Likes

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/plus-size-lingerie/basques-corsets/p/lovehoney-plus-size-push-up-black-basque-set/a36212g66883.html

This. Very posh wedding as a guest with this under my dress. Stately home, unlimited champagne and lots of cleavage i looked amazing.

5 Likes

The first time I saw my first girlfriend dressed only in matching black bra, knickers, suspender belt and black lacy top stockings and black patent stilettos.

3 Likes

That sounds like the start of a very nice day/evening

2 Likes

I have always been fascinated by lingerie. In my late teens and in the early 2000s when the Internet was in its infancy, I got to see for the first time, lingerie offered by designer French and European brands like competitor and competitor and I was absolutely mesmerised!

at 19 years old, I spent my first pay chque nearly £200 - which was an absolute packet then - on this bustier and G string set that was just absolutely covered in floral embroidery, it was absolutely exquisite and by a designer who had worked for competitor and branched out on her own. I got rid of it at one point because the cups became too small for me and of course the knickers were so tight they would strangle a wrist! But I honestly wish I’d never got rid of it.

20 years on, I still collect designer lingerie, and enjoy sexy pieces as well. And I still have lingerie and nightwear from that period 20 years ago when there were a lot more designers around then there are now. Unfortunately, a lot of of them have gone out of business.

recently, I treated myself to a cupless wet look basque and stocking set from this website and got a cat theme costume, including cat ear headband, tail butt plug, pasties and bow collar from another company and enjoyed my solo time with my toys!

X Hannah

4 Likes

Cupless basques look amazing when worn and never fail to enhance the look of my assets.love them

3 Likes