What was your first ever anal experience?

Mine was when I was about 15/16 I think.

I found some lube after sneaking around in my brothers draw looking for condoms (random experimenting I guess?) and found lube too. Used it for masturbation and though why not I'll slip a finger in my bum. At first I thought this is so wrong. So I stopped. Maybe 6 months or so later I tried it again as when I'm horny I do literally anything. It was a bit better used more lube and played around a bit more too. Still wasn't comfortable with it though, but back in those days I thought if you were to stick a finger or something in your bum it made you gay so I guess that's what put me off from trying it properly.

Ever since I was around 17/18 I tried it with more confidence and ended up getting a few fingers in, sometimes I enjoyed it sometimes I didn't. Definitely made me rock hard though.

Since being 19 I recently gained confidence in myself to buy sex toys. Bought a fleshlight and lube etc.. and I guess I got so excited about it I just bought loads of stuff spending over £100 on toys and essentials. All come in very handy! I bought the Lovehoney Booty Buddy Silicone Butt Plug which should arrive on Monday so I'm looking forward to trying that out, but I also bought

Penis Smoothy Anal Dildo Prober 6 Inch to use and was kind of scared to use it at first, but it went in so nicely with a good amount of lube and it felt amazing. I can't stop using it and it makes my orgasms so spectacular! Just got to learn how to milk now.

So I guess long story short, when I was 15/16 I slipped a finger in so that would be my first encounter. However, I would class my first proper encounter around 3 days ago.

First one was awful, guy just shoved it in.

Second was awesome, I was so relaxed and really wanted it, had the most amazing orgasm ever.

Since then I ask for it and won't go with a guy unless he's into it :)

My first experience was awful which I think has caused me to only do it now when I'm drunk . It was 9 years ago, older guy I was dating so I was always trying to please him as I was inexperienced and didn't want it to show. He asked could we do it, I agreed, no warm up ... No lube. We were also doing it standing up. I ended up passing out because it hurt so bad. He left me bleeding and I was unable to poo for over a week because it hurt so bad

Naughty Nurse mine was similar, although I'd tied him to the railing and he said if he got loose he's sh#g me up the bum which he did and boy it hurt and bled and piled for a week, he got dumped, but since then I've done it and actually really love it a lot.