What was your first ever anal experience?

As per the title? im looking to try out anal soon and will be ordering a few bits as soon as delivery will be convient. Im pretty sure i know what im going to order for my first time (prob this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21767 , or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16665 ) Im looking forward to trying it as i have never had any anal experience before at all.

However im just wondering about all you out there, how did you first try anal? sex, beads, plugs, fingers etc?

just take it easy be relexed and plenty of lube dont rush things the items your getting are ideal for beginners

mine was sex ... had a hard nights partying and had taken a valium to wind down , and was staying round a friends house , a very good friend whom i occasionally have amazing sex with when we are both single . one thing led to another and we started having a play , he turned me over then paused .. an i KNOW he was thinking '' which should i put it in '' we laughed an i said go ahead .hes a very old trusted friend and was very slow , cautious and slightly more worried about me than i would have liked as he kept stopping lol .

i really enjoyed the experience and it wasnt at all like id imagined ,, rough , horrid , painful etc although my next was extremely unpleasant all of the above nastiness and more . , it didnt put me off , though aside from the unpleasant ive only let one other person in there and taht was my last partner as i fully trusted him and wanted that closenes with him .so yes .. overall very good , i enjoy it , and hove now bought myself the beginners basic buddy , and the anal wand vibrating thingy from here too which are both very nice !

ive nevertried anal toys with anyone else though .. just by myself , was hoping to have experimented mucccch more with last partner but sadly was not to be .

gentleman uk wrote:

However im just wondering about all you out there, how did you first try anal? sex, beads, plugs, fingers etc?

First time was less than 6 weeks ago. Dropped by one of the local brick & mortars and selected a few items, from small or even tiny things to the largest thing they had (35 mm). Took me some 20 minutes to test everything at home, I had no width issues, and was left with a pile of useless things, mostly silicone nano-plugs and pico-probes. One lesson for me was that trusting the paranoia and native fears of my own butt was not a good thing ;) Instead of buying many small things, I should have done it all online, testing a wider range in one go. Shopped again then, online, and so it continues. That first pile went to the bin once the online shipment arrived.

Early part of relationship, we tried, but were very niaeve. (sp?) ...now after looking a sites like this, we tried properly 3 weeks ago and was fantastic.....you need a good lube and lots of it. Prep her by inserting one fingers, then two, perhaps a thumb as well, and then loads of lube on your cock and position yourself.

I found, I was better if the OH, removed his finger then gently put his cock in position so I was still relaxed and I pushed back on him , Oh not pushing into me, and told him to hold still for 10 seconds or so. I had, had a few glasses of wine so was relaxed, but I can honestly say, it was amazing. I was a bit sore afterwards, perhaps a bit well used, but I felt so close to the OH afterwards and perhsap a bit naughty, it was great.

We have since tried but plugs for D/P, which gave no feeling, only becuase I was not prepared to pay alot of money for them, too small.. You just need to try, but if your OH is not comfortable, you need to wait for the muscles to relax etc. I was ok to try straight away, but I know from this site, that some couples have to try over a few times before they can penentrate fully.

Enjoy!!

Flint wrote:

Early part of relationship, we tried, but were very niaeve. (sp?) ...now after looking a sites like this, we tried properly 3 weeks ago and was fantastic.....you need a good lube and lots of it. Prep her by inserting one fingers, then two, perhaps a thumb as well, and then loads of lube on your cock and position yourself.

I found, I was better if the OH, removed his finger then gently put his cock in position so I was still relaxed and I pushed back on him , Oh not pushing into me, and told him to hold still for 10 seconds or so. I had, had a few glasses of wine so was relaxed, but I can honestly say, it was amazing. I was a bit sore afterwards, perhaps a bit well used, but I felt so close to the OH afterwards and perhsap a bit naughty, it was great.

We have since tried but plugs for D/P, which gave no feeling, only becuase I was not prepared to pay alot of money for them, too small.. You just need to try, but if your OH is not comfortable, you need to wait for the muscles to relax etc. I was ok to try straight away, but I know from this site, that some couples have to try over a few times before they can penentrate fully.

Enjoy!!

Thanks. great to hear about your experience. At the moment i am just looking for a toy which i will try out on myself. Alas im currently stuck single, 12 hour days working at the moment really isnt helping that haha.

Interesting to hear that they gave you no feeling...

Curiosity with the ex boyfriend. Shall we give it a go? Hrmmm, yeah okay why not?

No warm up or anything. Not enjoyable!

I bought my first toy a month or so ago.

I really enjoyed it and then bought the booty plug. I love the booty plug and would say get that one out of the three you have chosen. Their great to have in when playing or just weraing round the house ;)

I have now ordered the vibrating wand. I cant wait to get it. Im praying it comes tomorrow!

Also ordered a big tube of anal lube! :)

Have fun!

intersesting, thanks for the responses. Very helpful.

My partners fingers. Started of easy :)

Mine was not a good one. Consisted of my first boyfriend wanted sex but I was on my period. He was a bit of a knob to say the least and the type who didn't really take no for an answer. He thought a couple of blobs of saliva would be sufficient lube to have full penetrative anal sex with me. I had never even had a toy or finger in there, never mind a cock. It was very painful and resulted in a big argument when I wouldn't allow him to continue.

When I look back I'm so angry with myself for allowing that to happen. Many people enjoy anal sex and I may have been one of them if the right approach had been taken. I feel like its put me off for life.

er since you ask...a surgeon checking out my appendix....while my mother was there....at 13 yrs old it was a bit of a shock lol

Boyfriend had been pressuring me to because it had gone so well with his previous girlfriend. And often, the way he spoke of it. She must have been well used to it since he didn't have a clue how to help me work up to it.

We tried twice, a week apart, then he got sulky about it. Said it didn't matter.

So emotional isolation as well as physical pain. Really crap knowing you'll never measure up to the one he'd rather be with.

Mine was with T and it was amazing I had to do it again and again : )

Best advice I have take it nice and slow , lube lube lube , start off small and dont get eyes bigger thank you belly .

LH have a great buyers guide -http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/

I started off with http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13085

Then got a butt plug so you are used to slipping something inside you - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053 or you could buy a kit and work your way up - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3539

I then got a douche - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=952 dead easy to use and simple and makes you clean esp when your using bigger toys as I worked my way up to an anal dildo to get to used to the fact that he will be inside me - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16726

Then I brought http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17072 to get fill what it will be like,

Honestly try it slow if you enjoy it you enjoy it its not for everyone, dont put any pressure on yourself slow and lube it taken me about 6 months to work my way up, just taken it at my own pace.

About a year ago with the blue butt plug sold on lovehoney. It was a present and although its small its still my favourite butt toy when i want to give it erm 'some welly' lol.

A few years ago whilst living/working in the usa i helped an ex get away from her verbally and mentally abusive husband and we moved into an apt near where she worked, (nurse), during one sunday afternoon when we`d been together some 3 mths we were enjoying sex, her on top, we both came and leaning fowards resting her breasts on my chest she leant further forwards and whispered in my ear, "would you like to fuck me in the ass?", aged around 55 at the time, had just cum but with that request ringing loud and clear i got her on her back, comfily resting her ass on pillows, slightly raised, got her legs high and wide, got hard again at the sight of her wet pussy and tempting ass, approached her tight ass, started ever so slowly to ease myself into her and promptly, due i think to the sheer mind blowing excitement she`d bestowed in me promptly came straight away with much laughter and a tinge of embarrassment and regret.

We persevered several times a day, early risers etc and shortly after really got into it, she said she`d enjoyed it in a past relationship and was good with our relationship, enough to trust i wouldnt go at her ass like there`d be no tomorrow.

Lots of lubrication mixed with her own natural lube, positioned on her high bed with her ass cheeks right on the edge, legs high and wide, sometimes grasping her ankles i`d approach her ass and going ever so slowly, watching her expression, listening to her say ok and/or stop or slow down, not caring how long it might take i`d slowly get a bit more and a bit more inside her to the point where her inner muscles would relax and i`d kinda just pop past the last membranes and be inside her. slowly going fully balls deep, easing back she`d let me now how it was feeling and once relaxed and comfortable would say it`d be ok to fuck her just as in normal sex.

practise and patience would allow us to enjoy anal for quite some time, the best and most surprising being when she first came doing it, a chest reddenning, heart pumping muscle spasming orgasm for her that caught me completely by surprise, even aged 55 !, very best after that was when we just enjoyed ourselves with massage, nipple and clit tweaking and staying inside her and she came twice in the space of around a half hour, she would always laugh and joke how she`d have "wind" for a couple of days due to the natural and artificial lubrication lol, another poster rightly quoted it brings you closer simply from the purely intense intimacy of it all, the trust and sharing, the communication etc, i feel very sorry at the same time for other posters whove had bad experiences with clumsy crude partners who just wanted to do anal and who made the experience such a painful and unpleasant occurence they were put off trying it again.

theres so many nerve endings down there plus the g-spot is just a membrane away on the other side of the vaginal/anal wall. i found her collection of toys just before we parted company, had we shared them sooner i`m quite sure we`d have enjoyed each other that much more and that much sooner.

My first anal sex experience was with a lovely young woman, when I was working away. She had a lovel ass and offered it to me, we had been having some anal play just before hand, it turned out she prefered being screwed in the ass.

I took her up on the offer, rude not to, she 'opened herself up with a vibrator', allowing me to slip into her, it was glorious , just the right amount of lube and we were off, She was lovely and tight , and the first time I didn't take long to cum but the second and third times were great, I could feel and hear her cumming. A very sexy and sensual experience.

trailerguy61 wrote:

A few years ago whilst living/working in the usa i helped an ex get away from her verbally and mentally abusive husband and we moved into an apt near where she worked, (nurse), during one sunday afternoon when we`d been together some 3 mths we were enjoying sex, her on top, we both came and leaning fowards resting her breasts on my chest she leant further forwards and whispered in my ear, "would you like to fuck me in the ass?", aged around 55 at the time, had just cum but with that request ringing loud and clear i got her on her back, comfily resting her ass on pillows, slightly raised, got her legs high and wide, got hard again at the sight of her wet pussy and tempting ass, approached her tight ass, started ever so slowly to ease myself into her and promptly, due i think to the sheer mind blowing excitement she`d bestowed in me promptly came straight away with much laughter and a tinge of embarrassment and regret.

We persevered several times a day, early risers etc and shortly after really got into it, she said she`d enjoyed it in a past relationship and was good with our relationship, enough to trust i wouldnt go at her ass like there`d be no tomorrow.

Lots of lubrication mixed with her own natural lube, positioned on her high bed with her ass cheeks right on the edge, legs high and wide, sometimes grasping her ankles i`d approach her ass and going ever so slowly, watching her expression, listening to her say ok and/or stop or slow down, not caring how long it might take i`d slowly get a bit more and a bit more inside her to the point where her inner muscles would relax and i`d kinda just pop past the last membranes and be inside her. slowly going fully balls deep, easing back she`d let me now how it was feeling and once relaxed and comfortable would say it`d be ok to fuck her just as in normal sex.

practise and patience would allow us to enjoy anal for quite some time, the best and most surprising being when she first came doing it, a chest reddenning, heart pumping muscle spasming orgasm for her that caught me completely by surprise, even aged 55 !, very best after that was when we just enjoyed ourselves with massage, nipple and clit tweaking and staying inside her and she came twice in the space of around a half hour, she would always laugh and joke how she`d have "wind" for a couple of days due to the natural and artificial lubrication lol, another poster rightly quoted it brings you closer simply from the purely intense intimacy of it all, the trust and sharing, the communication etc, i feel very sorry at the same time for other posters whove had bad experiences with clumsy crude partners who just wanted to do anal and who made the experience such a painful and unpleasant occurence they were put off trying it again.

theres so many nerve endings down there plus the g-spot is just a membrane away on the other side of the vaginal/anal wall. i found her collection of toys just before we parted company, had we shared them sooner i`m quite sure we`d have enjoyed each other that much more and that much sooner.

This is a great post, you can't over state the importance of trust and communication in this. It is a terrible shame that some people have been put off by a bad experience with a selfish, uncaring partner.

Mine was deeply erotic. With my one ture love. After a little toucvhing and exploring and tantalising without saying anything she took me and guided me to her ass whilst we were spooning. Slipping in felt so intense... and we both came together......