What was your last lingerie purchase?

My latest order was a bunch of lingerie and only one toy :sweat_smile:
Lovehoney Plus Size Black Lace Push-Up Basque Set
Lovehoney Flirty Leopard Print Lace Shorts
Lovehoney Plus Size Seduce Me Crotchless Suspender Thong
Lovehoney Plus Size Unwrap Me Women’s Black Thong and the same in white

Hopefully the package will arrive tomorrow!

1 Like

I got a laytex min skirt awesome pink it wicked

1 Like

The passion flower teddy. I had wanted it for ages and then it was finally on sale. Still haven’t had a chance to wear it for partner :sleepy:

The last lingerie I bout was a rainbow :rainbow: teddy fishnet!! I absolutely live it!! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Had this delivered this morning Seven til midnight lace chemise set
Tried it on and love it.

5 Likes

That looks absolutely stunning @L_amp_M25 and from what I’ve seen of your previous pictures you will look beautiful wearing in. I don’t think you will have it on long whenever you do wear it though. You will look a very sexy lady.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the lovely comment, hopefully the husband will like it :blush:

Bought the sleeveless one last week & I love it, so ordered this one & some stockings! OH hasn’t seen either yet. Looking forward to the weekend & our first childfree night in ages!

2 Likes

I recently did the 2 for 3 for mens LH breifs and they are very comfortable!

1 Like

This -

Although I’ve not had the chance to wear it for fun yet!

3 Likes

These are my latest ones :face_with_hand_over_mouth: and there’s so much I’ve not worn for him yet

2 Likes

My last purchase was a wet look black minidress which feels amazing over my high waist thong and hold ups

2 Likes

Delivery due tomorrow ready for the weekend :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

That looks good I’m sure you will look stunning in it. @lulubee

1 Like

I just picked this up on sale for my wife and I cannot wait to see her in it. She really loves the Passion Flower Red Lace Babydoll Set that I got her last time, so I think this will be a hit as well.

1 Like

Just orderd this
62411_a33409_red_regular_000|375x500

1 Like

A pink bra and thong set and a black bra and knicker set with flower pattern. Not from LH but pictures are in the lingerie photo upload thread

Hi how did you add the picture and txt i have tried but no luck

I just copied the page link & pasted into the message.

Does not seem to work for me