What women feel

Call for the help of LH ladies

As a bloke I would love to understand what women feel as they receive intercourse. Undoubtedly this knowledge would help make me and I think men generally better lovers. Difficult to put it into words though it may be it would be absolutely fascinating to hear from you lovely LH ladies how it feels to be really well f$cked i.e. when its done well.

If you're game to have a go at putting this into words try & break it down separately into the physical and psychological feelings.

Educate a man ladies. Your country needs you

I like this post but I'm rubbish at explaining things. If I were you I would buy an erotic novel that's popular with women and read it. It will tell you much better than I can what a woman wants and how getting it makes her feel :)

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

I like this post but I'm rubbish at explaining things. If I were you I would buy an erotic novel that's popular with women and read it. It will tell you much better than I can what a woman wants and how getting it makes her feel :)

Good suggestion but its difficult to know which novels are most likely to educate me in this subject.

FSOG, though very popular, taught me very little.

It's difficult to explain as I am sure it would be difficult to explain what men feel.

The best I can describe is that intercourse feels internal yet external at the same time. As a penis or toy enters me I feel it inside, I feel it rub against my vagina walls and sometimes it stimulates my g-spot. I also feel it around my vagina opening. For orgasms it starts off as a clenching feeling which then starts to feel like a warm glowing sensation which increases to a hot rippling which almost rips through my body. I feel it from my toes to my head. It feels somewhat like anal sex but not exactly.

FSOG is complete and utter crap at anything factual.

For most of my sexual life the only word I could use to describe how I felt was drunk. Every time I had a drink I became horny. So can't recall alot of it

Despina Rose wrote:

It's difficult to explain as I am sure it would be difficult to explain what men feel.

The best I can describe is that intercourse feels internal yet external at the same time. As a penis or toy enters me I feel it inside, I feel it rub against my vagina walls and sometimes it stimulates my g-spot. I also feel it around my vagina opening. For orgasms it starts off as a clenching feeling which then starts to feel like a warm glowing sensation which increases to a hot rippling which almost rips through my body. I feel it from my toes to my head. It feels somewhat like anal sex but not exactly.

Thanks so much for that. Intriguing.

How about the psychological side?

Hen Night Toad wrote:

Despina Rose wrote:

Thanks so much for that. Intriguing.

How about the psychological side?

Glad it helps, sorry I could not be more exact - it's very hard to describe.

It feels natural, complete, intimate and pleasurable. This is the same for a penis and a womans fingers. Toys are just pleasurable for me unless they are used with a strap on or with someone else.

It feels like a stretching as it slides in at first. The vaginal canal doesn't have as many nerve endings as the clitoris of course, so we (Well I) can't feel all the details of the penis, only that something is moving inside and stretching. Then there is the g-spot area which is sensitive to pressure and movement and thats where most of my pleasure comes from, it feels like a build up of pressure, different from a clitoral build up, but just as intense, in a different way. Slower sex helps me feel more details of him when he is inside, and I can feel him twitch or throb, faster movements are intense on the g-spot. That pressure/intense sensation is combined with a sense of needing to pee sometimes. Hmmmm I can have g-spot orgasms, but back before I learned that I could, Penetration was not special because of how it made me feel physically (If you are not touching my clit during penetration, I am not feeling anything major during penetration. It is nice but not...anything amazing (The actually physical act) However, the emotional side, like hearing your partner getting so aroused and feeling close and all that stuff makes it special. Only about 30% of women can orgasm from penetration alone.

This thought just came into my head.....If you gave me a dildo and asked me to just use that to get off (Before I found my g-spot) I would say "It feels nice" but it goes nowhere else." I would get bored after a while and want clitoral stim. With a guy it was different because of the emotional feelings.

With the g-spot involved it can often feeling like needing to pee, but not just needing to pee obviously, it feels intense in a nice way too. That pressure building intensity etc. I only get that from faster penetration.

However, involve my clit (stroking, using a vibrator etc) during penetration and thats the ideal for me. The combination of the internal intensity and external intensity is like....double whammy. I like both together for amazing sessions.

Fluffbags wrote:

It feels like a stretching as it slides in at first. The vaginal canal doesn't have as many nerve endings as the clitoris of course, so we (Well I) can't feel all the details of the penis, only that something is moving inside and stretching. Then there is the g-spot area which is sensitive to pressure and movement and thats where most of my pleasure comes from, it feels like a build up of pressure, different from a clitoral build up, but just as intense, in a different way. Slower sex helps me feel more details of him when he is inside, and I can feel him twitch or throb, faster movements are intense on the g-spot. That pressure/intense sensation is combined with a sense of needing to pee sometimes. Hmmmm I can have g-spot orgasms, but back before I learned that I could, Penetration was not special because of how it made me feel physically (If you are not touching my clit during penetration, I am not feeling anything major during penetration. It is nice but not...anything amazing (The actually physical act) However, the emotional side, like hearing your partner getting so aroused and feeling close and all that stuff makes it special. Only about 30% of women can orgasm from penetration alone.

This thought just came into my head.....If you gave me a dildo and asked me to just use that to get off (Before I found my g-spot) I would say "It feels nice" but it goes nowhere else." I would get bored after a while and want clitoral stim. With a guy it was different because of the emotional feelings.

With the g-spot involved it can often feeling like needing to pee, but not just needing to pee obviously, it feels intense in a nice way too. That pressure building intensity etc. I only get that from faster penetration.

However, involve my clit (stroking, using a vibrator etc) during penetration and thats the ideal for me. The combination of the internal intensity and external intensity is like....double whammy. I like both together for amazing sessions.

Another great post, thanks for that.

What about the psychological feeling? The submissive element of being shagged hard?

The phychological feeling varies dramatically depending on the mood or the action.

For example...as a female you can still get shagged hard while maintaining a dominant position and feeling of power. To demand the sub fucks you, to mock or praise him for his efforts etc. Or even in a vanilla sense, to get on top and ride him and feel enpowered. Of course it works the opposite way too and with many shades of grey in between. I guess imagine how you feel in both dominant or submissive positions and thats pretty much how we feel too I would imagine. I honestly can't see the emotions being much different at all because for both sexes, the thrill is in the taking, or the being took :) The control or the giving over control. Whichever one works for you, or even switching the dynamic as and when the mood strikes.

Fluffbags wrote:

The phychological feeling varies dramatically depending on the mood or the action.

For example...as a female you can still get shagged hard while maintaining a dominant position and feeling of power. To demand the sub fucks you, to mock or praise him for his efforts etc. Or even in a vanilla sense, to get on top and ride him and feel enpowered. Of course it works the opposite way too and with many shades of grey in between. I guess imagine how you feel in both dominant or submissive positions and thats pretty much how we feel too I would imagine. I honestly can't see the emotions being much different at all because for both sexes, the thrill is in the taking, or the being took :) The control or the giving over control. Whichever one works for you, or even switching the dynamic as and when the mood strikes.

Again, thanks for offering this. Very informative. OH and I have really only started to switch in the last 12 months (been together for almost 14 years now, the first dozen years were very vanilla) and I've been getting pegged & although I like it I really wanted to get a female insight to try and explore that side of it as I'm being pegged as this is something I want to experience more fully.

I can give you some insight but I am not good at explaining feelings and your lady may have different feelings entirely but I will try:

When pegging my guy I feel excited first of all and then enpowered. The thought that this man trusts me enough to let me do something so intimate is exciting and also ego boost. I actually enjoy the sensation of having the strap on, on. I like stroking the dildo and in some way, imagining this is my cock. I refer to it as my cock when we play. I get a buzz out of slight humiliation play (We both do) so referring to it as mine and asking him to "Suck my cock" I hope puts thoughts into his head that both excite and confuse him :D (Evil grin) It then turns me on immensely knowing he is willing to do those things I asked, to please me, or let me do those things to him. It feels empowering and when I am in that frame of mind, it is the buzz I get from having that power and control and knowing he is trusting me. For us, pegging is new (We are just moving onto intermediate play now I would say) so part of the thrill is in the newness, the "Taboo-ness" of the situation, maybe that will fade with time.

And yes, there is definitely a feeling there, when the roles are totally reversed and you (The female) is now penetrating the male. That feeling again is hard to describe but I guess it is a power thing again as well as all the fantasies and images it puts into your mind.

Tell you what though....I feel for you guys....all that thrusting is hard work! lol

Fluffbags wrote:

I can give you some insight but I am not good at explaining feelings and your lady may have different feelings entirely but I will try:

When pegging my guy I feel excited first of all and then enpowered. The thought that this man trusts me enough to let me do something so intimate is exciting and also ego boost. I actually enjoy the sensation of having the strap on, on. I like stroking the dildo and in some way, imagining this is my cock. I refer to it as my cock when we play. I get a buzz out of slight humiliation play (We both do) so referring to it as mine and asking him to "Suck my cock" I hope puts thoughts into his head that both excite and confuse him :D (Evil grin) It then turns me on immensely knowing he is willing to do those things I asked, to please me, or let me do those things to him. It feels empowering and when I am in that frame of mind, it is the buzz I get from having that power and control and knowing he is trusting me. For us, pegging is new (We are just moving onto intermediate play now I would say) so part of the thrill is in the newness, the "Taboo-ness" of the situation, maybe that will fade with time.

And yes, there is definitely a feeling there, when the roles are totally reversed and you (The female) is now penetrating the male. That feeling again is hard to describe but I guess it is a power thing again as well as all the fantasies and images it puts into your mind.

Tell you what though....I feel for you guys....all that thrusting is hard work! lol

Thanks for sharing. Really great hearing what youve had to say. Weirdly its easier to talk this stuff through with a stranger than the OH. I guess I dont fear an adverse reaction from someone I dont know they way I sort of do with my OH especially around the kinkiest end of my desires.