What would you like but OH says no to?

Would love to get more into medical play especially speculums etc but sadly my oh not interested

I'd really like to be able to tell someone I love you without that awkward silence after.

1 Like

Young and fun95 wrote:

A puppy! We already have a kennel and a massive garden too but I'm not allowed a dog for two years! :(

This! Lol. Haven't actually encountered anything in life (sexual or not) that i would like to do that the OH has said no to. Even if it doesn't interest him, he'll still give it a go if I ask. Feel very lucky in that respect! :)

Young and fun95 wrote:

A puppy! We already have a kennel and a massive garden too but I'm not allowed a dog for two years! :(

AWww that's mean

1 Like

Threesome, Swinging.

A boat![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I want to do it in a big supermarket changing rooms (the one in my area rarely has anyone there during the week mornings and it's huge) but he is doubtful. And I admit, I want to do it but I don't want to get caught, it would be embarassing! Maybe one day we'll try out just an innocent bj, who knows!

I wouldent do bondage or vilonet sex my 2nd BF was into that it freaked me out coz he ..well he was crap in bed and did odd things that scared me .

LibraLover wrote:

Fitnessfreak wrote:

LibraLover wrote:

Sex on the beach :) He's afraid he'll get sand in places, which I have been informed on these forums does actually happen...

Surely that would be worse for you!!

Lol probably, but I don't see why we can't just put a blanket down...but he's not willing to take any risks of getting sandy places :)

I recommend Brighton beach - no sand, and you don't realise notice the shingle ;-)

Honestly, anything my partner doesn't like the thought of becomes a turn off for me too as it wouldn't make him happy, so i automatically don't want it, in favour of something we both like, so thankfully this isn't a situation i think i would ever find myself in.

I'm big into pain and a little bondage and am always on here searching for new things to try but he's really scared of hurting me and no matter how much I reassure him he'd have to do a lot for it to be a bad pain he still doesn't like the idea. Enough so that when we try sometimes it scares him and puts him off! Trying to ease him in gently but unfortunately it really is something I couldn't live without.

I would like my OH to wear thongs - so many nice lingerie sets come with a thong but not really nice briefs

He used to not like giving me oral, but that's changed... :)

I asked him if we could give anal or bondage a try and he says he's willing to try whatever, it's just getting the money to buy the stuff for it now.

scorpiosami wrote:

I'm big into pain and a little bondage and am always on here searching for new things to try but he's really scared of hurting me and no matter how much I reassure him he'd have to do a lot for it to be a bad pain he still doesn't like the idea. Enough so that when we try sometimes it scares him and puts him off! Trying to ease him in gently but unfortunately it really is something I couldn't live without.

I felt like that at first, I love pain in general and being choked but the OH doesn't like being nasty just dominant (there's a difference) I'm still excited anytime he touches my neck just if he might decide to do it this time, he never does but I don't miss it, nor do I miss anal a but plugs enough for me now

Young and fun95 wrote:

scorpiosami wrote:

I felt like that at first, I love pain in general and being choked but the OH doesn't like being nasty just dominant (there's a difference) I'm still excited anytime he touches my neck just if he might decide to do it this time, he never does but I don't miss it, nor do I miss anal a but plugs enough for me now

Yesss exactly the same, I love to be choked and he knows this and will sometimes massage the front of my neck from behind and that's been enough for me. I know if he wants to he will in his own time. So far I don't miss all the things I thought I would but I am a bit worried that I'll eventually want it back and he won't want to.

Same as the original poster, sadly wont ever happen though

To dp OH with our trans friend christine me in her ass and Christine in her pussy but I think she may eventually try it