What would you like but OH says no to?

I would love to try anal with my wife, but she says there's no chance what so ever. I would never pressure her, so what would you like that ur partner says no to?

Sex on the beach :) He's afraid he'll get sand in places, which I have been informed on these forums does actually happen...

Anal but oh isnt into it not 100% sure I am but would like to try just to see what its like I guess.

LibraLover wrote:

Sex on the beach :) He's afraid he'll get sand in places, which I have been informed on these forums does actually happen...

Surely that would be worse for you!!

Only thing he won't do is he's not interested in me playing with his prostate.
I've heard it's amazing from the mans view but I won't push him.

Pegging! Or prostrate play. He lets me use a finger that's about it

Definitely pegging.But he would never,in a million years consider it.

Another vote for pegging. I'd love to but not my oh's thing.

Anal. It's never likely to happen though and I'd never ever pressure it. :(

Still, can't complain in general.

pinkanimal wrote:

Only thing he won't do is he's not interested in me playing with his prostate.
I've heard it's amazing from the mans view but I won't push him.

+ 1

Fitnessfreak wrote:

LibraLover wrote:

Surely that would be worse for you!!

Lol probably, but I don't see why we can't just put a blanket down...but he's not willing to take any risks of getting sandy places :)

Or than anal a facial after a BJ

1 Like

Oh goodness... What haven't I suggested that got shot down? ( not a lot actually.... he's actually just as adventurous as me haha )

He doesn't like to be called certain names that I found quite arousing.
Sex under the sprinklers at the park at night ( afraid we will get caught by the cops ) and he refuses to slap my face because he is afraid that he'll hurt me, such a sweet heart :3

OH! And he also shot down the idea of Swinging or a 3-some :c

I have yet to find out, what can I say- I'm a lucky girl ;-)

Sissification & sounding.

Being in an anr relationship with my wife, it is not that she would say no if she was already lactating, but the weeks it would take trying to get her to lactate as it takes a lot of time and dedication, especialy as she has not lactated in over 10 years.

I'd love to watch my wife with another man or men.

A Mazda 6 sports tourer ... He keeps saying no! Lol

A puppy! We already have a kennel and a massive garden too but I'm not allowed a dog for two years! :(