What would you or do you think about your man wearing a thong?

Bought 2 pairs from LH last year to surprise the missus, although comfortable around the waist, there wasn’t enough room up front. Wife had some laugh, but it turned into a good night. She has nothing against me wearing them / exploring, just as long as they fit properly.

1 Like

My husband only wears thongs. He looks way nicer in thongs than anything else, and he finds them really comfy.

I wear thongs quite regularly, I find them comfortable and feel more sexy :peach:

I wear thongs on and off and tend to either be in a thong or a jockstrap.

My wife doesn’t mind me wearing them.

I do have some plain everyday ones, sexy ones, and just downright silly. So a mixed collection.

I have a mix of styles including thongs that I wear depending on circumstances and I go through phases of wearing some more than others. I decided to try thongs myself when I was younger and do wear them most of the time. My wife says she prefers me to wear smaller undies like thongs anyway so we are both happy.

There comfortable I can speak from experience. All I wear is thongs. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: wouldn’t go back to boxer brifs. My wife likes looking at my cheeks

3 Likes

My hubby wears them most of the time and I don’t mind at all if he or other men like to wear them. He says they are comfortable and feel good and I think they look neat and tidy!

2 Likes

They say don’t knock it til you try it. My wife introduced me to them. I told her she was crazy if she thought I was gonna wear them now we buy each outher thongs lol

My hubby had been looking at them a few years ago, I wasn’t too sure at the time but said to try one if he wanted. He liked them and started wearing them more often since then.

Don’t think my husband would be up for this! Not sure if I’d be into it either maybe more of a speedo type bottom.

I only wear thongs and jockstrap underwear and the wife loves it

I bought my first thong from lovehoney and I’m in love with it. It’s lacey and makes my bum look good what’s there not to love

2 Likes

I love my boyfriend wearing his thongs for this reason, easy access when needed to pulling them aside rather than having to take everything off.

1 Like

Revisit this topic . I now must have over 60 pair of thongs and string thongs , I wear them every day unless riding my motorcycles in cold weather . I have always thought boxers were uncomfortable with “the boys” getting no support and the legs getting bunched up when sitting . The school boy briefs do nothing for me except remind me of when my mother bought me underwear when in grammar school . Wife does enjoy me in them alone , showing off my ass and package in the front . If a thong does not fit right , too big or small they are less than comfortable or complimenting . You can see the tan lines I used to have from them . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/41?u=oldman Or here for a rear view . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/811?u=oldman

2 Likes

I’ve been wearing thongs for some time now probably about 5-6 years. My girlfriend bought me my first one after we had looked at them when we were at uni together. I found I liked them a lot and preferred them to shorts and just started to wear them more often. She likes me to wear them and it’s probably what I wear most days now.

2 Likes

Hell yes if he likes it I’m down, plus can see those cheeks more :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’d love to see him in a thong and wouldn’t mind one bit! He’s said he will try one for a while now but still lives with parents so didn’t want anyone to find them in the washing basket :joy:

2 Likes

Hi I wear thongs every day my o/h likes me in them and is happy and I feel good as well there lots men wear them now

4 Likes

Bought a novelty one for Christmas as got a laugh but didn’t stay on long to care.
Recently bought a normal looking one and have found myself wearing it more often than I’d expected, but normally it’s if I’m in the mood. Although never actually asked the Mrs what she thinks

1 Like

I’m not sure where he got the idea but he decided to try a thong last year whilst working for home. I’ve seen them and didn’t mind him wearing them at all and I think it is quite hot him wearing a thong.

1 Like