What would you or do you think about your man wearing a thong?

I’ve looked myself and read on the boards here before but really didn’t think they would be something for my boyfriend. Well he’s definitely surprised me last weekend telling me he wanted to try a thong and showing me what he was thinking of getting.

Not sure if these are going to his ‘special occasion’ pants or he wants to wear them more often. What do you think if your man wore thong pants?

1 Like

My girlfriend didn’t like the idea of me wearing a sexy or comedic (like an elephant head) thong, I’d have worn it for the bedroom if she’d enjoy it. So far she prefers me in just standard underwear, more so than sexy underwear.

If he wanted to wear it because it made him feel sexy or he found them comfy day to day it wouldn’t be a problem for me. I’ve not personally got an attraction to men in thongs, but if it makes him happy then I’d encourage him.

3 Likes

My guy occasionally wears a thong, usually more so for sexy time but sometimes for the day. I find it very sexy, of course I find anything he wears sexy so not surprised.

1 Like

I’m very open minded and it wouldn’t bother me if my boyfriend showed an interest. Like @Kinkypup, I’m not necessarily attracted to men wearing thongs but I’d definitely support him, and if it was something that turned him on then it’d probably, in turn, turn me on too :tipping_hand_woman:t3:

Plus he has a great bum so anything to show it off…

5 Likes

Ok, this might be embarrassing for me here so please go with me on this. Back in the early nineties I tried wearing a thong, but I didn’t like it as it was right up my backside.

I later learnt I should have grabbed the next size up to negate that feeling.

That was the first and last time for me.

1 Like

I surprised my last partner when we were down the pub one time showing/flashing a bit of my thong, she loved it and was excited to see me in them, after that she loved it.

I would think it was pretty sexy to see a guy in a thong, especially if it was something he really enjoyed.

If I had a man , I would encourage him to wear one . If we were the same size we could share .

I wear them all the time and my wife doesn’t have a problem with them. I very rarely wear anything other than thongs or strings now and find them so much more comfortable than boxers

1 Like

My OH wears them a lot and I think it’s hot. He doesn’t wear them all the time but I’d 1ike it if he did as they look way better than anything else he wears.

I am looking for a wet looking/ leather thong with studs for my husband to wear in our sessions. I love seeing a sexy man in a thong during sex but in everyday use I think boxer briefs are best in daily use.

Something like these?

1 Like

I keep thinking about a thong as I really like briefs, find them very sexy. But I can’t help think it wouldn’t be worth the money as they wouldn’t stay on for long :rofl:

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind at all and would quite like the idea of him wearing thongs if he wanted to. I certainly wouldn’t have a problem with it or not want him to wear them.

1 Like

I have one I wear from time to time, not for sexy time or anything, more just an alternative to my usual (boxer/brief style). Mrs Sen doesn’t comment one way or another, but will swat my bare skin in the thong given the opportunity

1 Like

My boyfriend has worn them for years and I don’t mind at all. He wears them most of the time and has a couple of styles he prefers and finds most comfortable. I have a couple of girlfriends who have mentioned their partners wear them also so it’s probably more common than you think.

1 Like

I asked my boyfriend what he thought about this as I like the idea. He said he would wear them but is worried they would get found by his mother doing the washing as he still lives at home and it may be a bit awkward!

@sammy-jo Lol, this reminded me of a few years ago when we lived with my sister while we were waiting for our house to be finished. She did the washing one day for us and and did make a comment with a wink that she didn’t know who’s were who’s undies. Sure enough some of my hubbies thongs were in there that I would usually keep separate!

I’ve been wearing them for years now and find them more comfortable than boxer shorts or larger undies. I saw them when I was younger and just wanted to try one to see what they felt like and found I liked them. I wear them most of the time and have different styles depending on whether for work, home etc. My wife has always said she doesn’t mind what I wear whether it’s thongs or other underwear.