What would you parents/ grandparents/ other relatives say if they knew about your toy stash?

My dad would probably say...'Fuck me sideways...you have more fake cocks and buzzing things than I've had hot dinners!'

Lol😂

Luv bunny wrote:

My dad would probably say...'Fuck me sideways...you have more fake cocks and buzzing things than I've had hot dinners!'

Lol😂

Hahahahaha!

Thing is, my gran knows I own sex toys but she doesn't know what exactly they are so she'd probably be a little bit like errr.. But if my grandad knew, he'd be shocked because he thinks I'm an innocent virgin lol

Kittycat102 wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Lol😂

Hahahahaha!

Or they might say...err, does (OH's name) have an issue with his bits? Like is it not working properly or something? What does he make of all this, then?!

My dad does know because he's nosey, and he thinks its ok to ask me to give him one whenever he's off seeing a new woman for coffee, then asks "have you used them all?" queue embarrassment, especially as he['ll ask in his practically shouting "talking" voice in the middle of tescos!

My dad might not say anything I don't think but my mum would be like she's nearly 23 if she wants them she can have them. It was like when I was about 18-19 I had a photo of a penis on my phone and my sister told my mum and she was like yeah I know I saw it and told her if she wants to have it she can she's old enough. they all laughed when they found out I got a vibrator for a present and both parents helped me shop for something embarrassing for payback lol

Luv bunny wrote:

Lol😂

Lol

They would probably be really shocked and think I'm a sex maniac haha

I need more fake cocks, preferable a James Deen one 😍

LeilaK wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Lol😂

Lol

I actually only have one realistic looking dildo...I think...the rest are glass toys, bullet vibes, rabbits, wands, hahaha. Sex maniac here too! I blame it on coming off the pill a few years ago, and maybe the 'biological clock'

A James Deen cock would be orgasmic, he would make my pussy rain, for sure!

I have one realistic dildo and one semi realistic dildo. Most of my toys are glass or just clit vibes lol

My mum wouldn't care as she found some whilst staying with me recently but I don't think I could look at my dad if he new xx

Luv bunny wrote:

LeilaK wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Lol😂

Lol

I actually only have one realistic looking dildo...I think...the rest are glass toys, bullet vibes, rabbits, wands, hahaha. Sex maniac here too! I blame it on coming off the pill a few years ago, and maybe the 'biological clock'

A James Deen cock would be orgasmic, he would make my pussy rain, for sure!f

Omg I just googled it and you can get a James Deen realistic cock!!

I'm going to ask if they could please please please stock it, in the pander to me thread.

I want a James Deen cock ;)

They used to stock the James Deen cock.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25816

As far as I recall the material it was made from was abysmal!

they would be shocked, speechless, confused, think its a huge waste of money and would never ever understand!

story of my life with my family really - misunderstood!

Well my mum knows, and whilst I've never had a proper response from her I'm sure she doesn't like them but at the same time doesn't bother that I have them. The perils of living with parents and not quite hiding toys all the time.

I dread to think what my dad would say where he still with us and I had the toys I do now, WTF and NO I'm guessing. In truth though I probably would have a lot less toys where he still here.

Now my sister (few years older than me) who lives with her husband would probably be taken aback with my toys as I'm sure she has done/still does see me as a quiet, shy, less adventurous person so to have a realistic dildo and several anal toys would be surprising. I doubt she's be that surprised with the likes of my fleshlight though but then I'm not sure?

With the amount of stuff I have, they'll just say that I've wasted money, or need some serious therapy.

Ha ha ha .......... I will send you some batteries hun ...... think most of my lot wouldn't know what they are ..,x

My mother is suspicious of all the post I get, she would probably be more concerned at how much I'd spent rather than the contents of my parcels!

My mum once found my pink rabbit once, she said nothing until months later and thought it was funny.
But my little sex toy stash has turned into s drawer at my OHs place. If they opened that i think they would be mortified.

"you don't really put that in your ass do you??" Is all I can imagine.

I can't think what would be worse. Having them walk in on me using one or discovering my entire stash. Oh the thought makes me cringe

Haha this is a good thread. I recently found out my mom knows. I thought shed be horrified but no worse....she asks questions... she helps me choose the most undignified lingerie....Im more mortified talking about toys than she is lol. My dad found out first and was cool but thought it best if mom didn't find out....probably more worried about what she's got planned for him haha

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

My mum once found my pink rabbit once, she said nothing until months later and thought it was funny.
But my little sex toy stash has turned into s drawer at my OHs place. If they opened that i think they would be mortified.

"you don't really put that in your ass do you??" Is all I can imagine.

I can't think what would be worse. Having them walk in on me using one or discovering my entire stash. Oh the thought makes me cringe

Haha Sugar! Yeah, I can't decide which would be worse for me either...perhaps discovering the whole stash...they'd think I was a completely mad nympho who'd wasted too much money! A drawer isn't so bad...try two drawers, bedside cabinet and a stack of brown boxes disguised by an Ikea storage box in the wardrobe...oh dear 😶