What would you rate?....

Well I've had a look (yes I know this may sound rather odd lol but I was intrigued) and my clitoris is only visible when I open my legs and not so when my legs are together which now stands to reason why I orgasm the best knelt up with my legs spread as far apart as possible. As if I've only just sussed this out?
I am indeed a power queen but only for the right vibrations (deep rumbling ones) and not for the high frequency one (they just make me go numb without doing much).

.........*Sarah off to have a look at the Tango!*...........

Sarah 77 wrote:

Well I've had a look (yes I know this may sound rather odd lol but I was intrigued) and my clitoris is only visible when I open my legs and not so when my legs are together which now stands to reason why I orgasm the best knelt up with my legs spread as far apart as possible. As if I've only just sussed this out?
I am indeed a power queen but only for the right vibrations (deep rumbling ones) and not for the high frequency one (they just make me go numb without doing much).

.........*Sarah off to have a look at the Tango!*...........

Sounds like me. My clitoris is hidden when my legs are mostly closed, but with my legs open wide it is exposed. It is mainly if your clitoris is still not exposed when your legs are wide open, that you may find the problems with the Touch. (imo)

You might also find the reason that you enjoy being knelt up is because this position naturally helps draw more blood into the clitoris? Can't be sure, but it seems logical! hehe

I also cannot stand high frequency, buzzy, mosquito style, numbing vibrations. x

Ha ha mosquito style vibrations! That made me chuckle!
You could be onto something there with the kneeling up thing, again I never thought of that. It's always been the easiest position for me to orgasm in.
The Tango is out of stock until the 18th December and I have 10% off until the 16th.......wounded!

Sorry totally off topic

Just read your review of the doxy fluffbags (great review btw) are the vibrations rumbly on it?

we would recommend the WV4,
it stays in place,
it has various patterns, and you can turn up/down each pattern.

it is a premium product, but we think it warrants it, and it they still have the offer with the free squwheel it's even better.

I think is our review you can see,
what do you want to know?

I was just interested in hearing more people's experience with that one amongst others as I read a lot of reviews on the other we vibes and many people said they slip. But as FB says, that could all depend on women's individual length and size of vagina. I have read your review and it does sound good. It's just very expensive and I don't know if from one review, if it warrants spending that much

The We-Vibe 2 definitely slipped like crazy but in my personal experience, the We-Vibe 4 stayed in place much better, including staying still and clamped (In a non painful way, may I add) directly over my clitoris. It was just a little too long for me as you can see, the clitoral arm on the 4, curves ever so slightly like a banana and what happened to me was that my clitoris sat inside that curve and most of the sensations were focused at the very tip of the clitoral arm, where it curved back into the body, for me, that was too high up my vulva and my clit is barely getting touched as it sits inside the curved bit that curves away from my body. I believe this is TOTALLY size dependant. Women with longer vulvas, or larger clitoris will probably actually find that the We-Vibe 4 hits the spot better than I did..me and my stupid small clitoris! grrrrr! When I pulled my pubic mound back and elongated my vulva and clit, it did become more effective for me, but still not ideal as the vibrations were at the top of my clitoral shaft. (I prfer stimulation almost direct at my clitoris)

Kasumi: The Doxy is the most powerful, and deepest vibrator I own. The vibrations are even deeper than the Lovehoney Deluxe wand, to the point where, on higher speeds, it is almost thumpy and can be a little too much (Even for this power queen)

If you go to my video reviews, and look for my "Doxy vs Lovehoney Deluxe comparison video, I explain a lot of the pros and cons of each, as well as turn them on so you can hear them etc. But to sum up....yes it is extremely deep, but sometimes I almost felt like it had crossed the line from gloriously deep, to painful thrumming. The lower settings were so nice. I personally cannot use the higher settings though. Not without padding between my body and the Doxy.

Thanks Fb xx

I have the bodywand which is plenty powerful for me it's the OH that's the powerqueen even on full it's not enough for him lol :P

My guy is the same. I have pretty much worked out why. I think he needs the depth to the vibrations. My guy can orgasm from the Lovehoney Deluxe, The Doxy and to a reasonably extent from the Touch and Tango (Pressed a little firmly against him) I think if the vibrations travel deeply into the penis, it has the same effect as when we use rumbling vibrators. My guy cannot orgasm from some vibrators that I can. His needs for rumbly are even higher than mine too! :D

He should become my litmus test, as I just hold toys against him and say "can you cum from this" ...nope okay next..."this"...."this" "What do you mean you'd rather watch Star Trek, we have experiments to do!"

We-vibe needs to bring out a wand that uses the Tango/Salsa motor but revved up a bit for our OHs lol

LOL!!!!

They should just put 20 Tango's into a big bunch, place them inside a wand head and voila!

My partner did something similar once. I was making a video of bullet strength vibration tests so I needed all my bullets gathered. I was waiting in the kitchen to begin and he was taking his time....

I come into out bedroom to find him with all the bullets turned on, all gripped in his hand with one of my hair bobbles wrapped around them..I was like...what ARE you doing> (he was just checking they all worked, but his boy instincts kicked in and he decided to create, what he described as.....

"SUPERRRRR BULLET"

Erm, yeah hunni....can I have the bullets back please, some of us have work to do! lol

After the video I left him to his new hobby, which seemed to be "Placing all the bullets onto a bucket lid and watching them race"

I do love him lol

Omg laughing my arse off here! That's very funny! :)

That me laugh FB. Boys and their toys or in this case your toys.

Brings a new meaning to boys and their toys lmao

Hey maybe I should try that too with my clitoris being so demanding lol!