What would you rate?....

To be your top 3 couples vibrator?

I'm wanting to add a luxury toy to my wishlist, something special that both me and OH can enjoy. Something we could possibly afford to buy after Christmas. I like the idea of the We Vibe range but some of the reviews say these things are hard to keep in place? Anyway,please input your knowledge below, it is much appreciated

Hi

I havent tried any couple vibrators with obvisouly being single but what about the we vibe 4. From what I have read I think that is better for staying in place as it is a newer model and that was one of the things they worked on. Maybe wrong but I am sure someone will correct me if I am.

The lelo noa might be worth a look and the lelo tor 2cock ring both have great reviews and are couple toys.

Thanks LL. There's currently only one review for that, I know it's brand new out so will have to wait for more to come up. Hopefully some members might be able to put me in the right direction :)

Hi sorry what I meant was there was good reviews on the other two. There is only one review on the we vibe 4 on here but have a look on the lovehoney blog as there is an article on it. Maybe able to help you.

Oh brilliant, thanks LL. I will definitely have a look at that

Sarah.
We have the lelo tiani 2. Biggest disappointment ever.

There was a thread a few months ago about the wee vibe 3 I think if you can find it then it might help a bit.
BBasically I think there's a bunch of people who get on with these vibes and a bunch who don't.

The biggest problem for us is actually having sex with it in the toy forces me out or I force it out. It's not bad when worn without intercourse.

From what I understand the wee vibe 4 addresses some of the popping out pproblems however everyone is different and if you think it's going to go work for you then order it from lh as you can always return it if you don't get on with it.

That's interesting to know, thanks for the advice. Of course like you say, all is not lost when I do order one because I can very easily return it. I'm just after a few recommendations so that I'm not repeatedly ordering different ones and sending them back. I hate doing that. And of course you're right, everyone is different and individual preferences change per person.

I was actually thinking the same thing, about them being pushed out etc. I thought that may be an issue

I had the we-vibe three and it really didn't work for me, it just went all over the place, except where it was wanted - however, some people it really has worked for.

If they have managed to improve that in the we-vibe 4 it could definately be worth trying.

A Wand. Definitely.

Tried a WeVibe - best described as interesting. No more than that.

A Wand, on the other hand, can 'blow your socks off'.....!!

What about the lelo Tara? X

We-vibe 4 want!

Ah now I hear about this wand very often indeed, it's one to consider. Has anyone tried the Lelo Tara?

I have the Lelo Tara, but I use it as toy for solo play. I find I just love the rotations against my G spot. I think the main problem for me would be the size of the insertable part, as I am bit tight and this is thicker than my finger, even my thumb. Adding that to the size of penis inside me would likely cause me bit of problems.

I am finishing review on it, hoping to submit it today, so will go live likely beginning of next week.

O.k great, thanks :)

I have tried the We-Vibe 2, the Lelo Tara and the We-Vibe 4. My opinion, after trying all of these:

1) Bear in mind that couples toys are like rabbit vibes, in the sense that they are designed as a one size fits all sex toy. Now, this could mean that I recommend one to you now, that works well for me, and it could end up that the clit portion of the vibe just completely misses your clit, due to the different body shapes and sizes. So, when it comes to reading reviews for couples toys, I would say to read as many as possible and get an overall opinion, but always remembering that body shapes are different and one persons love is another persons hate.

2) While on the subject of "one size fits all" try and think to yourself "Are you the kind of woman that NEEDS direct stimulation to a very particular area of your clitoris with a very particular level of pressure? if so...you are like me, and may discover that finding the "perfect" couples toy is a bit like finding a needle in a haystack, because once you insert these toys, they will tend to add their own level of pressure and stimulate the area they land on, and during sex, you cannot move the clit arm around very much at all. You can press it down though, for more pressure, but yes, if you absolutely need one very particular place on your clit to be rubbed, pressed or vibrated, I honestly would recommend getting a mind blowing bullet vibe instead. Yes you will have to hold it, but so will you have to press and hold the couples toy, if you discover it doesn't quite hit your spots, so....the bullet gives more control and accuracy

Anyway, moving on to my opinion on the three couples toys I have tried

We-Vibe 2:

Oh no! Not good at all. Now this toy is like marmite and it really seemed that some loved it and some hated it. I fell into the hate pile. It slipped out constantly if you let go of it and if your partner pulled out too far, it moved LIKE CRAZY during sex and the clit arm would bounce all over the shop, missing the clit most of the time as it liked to turn into my thigh area. Also, the vibrations were not mind blowing.

Lelo Tara:

Quite nice. This toy, with its wide clitoral stimulator, actually stayed on the clit during the whole session. Bonus 1. It also rotated, when his penis trapped the rotating arm inside me, Bonus 2. It is comfortable and overall hit the spots I was hoping it would hit, but Lelo vibes are not amazingly strong and so I had to be super aroused to orgasm from this, despite the fact it hit all the good spots.

We-Vibe 4

Just testing this at the moment and so far, so good, but also, not good. Okay, compared to the We-Vibe 2, the We-Vibe 4 is a HUGE improvement. It actually stays in (For the most part) and it stays EXACTLY where you place it on the clit, unlike the We-Vibe 2 that slipped and slid everywhere. Also, the vibrations on the We-Vibe 4 are stronger than the other 2 toys I mentioned above. Excellent....except...see, I am beginning to suspect I have quite a short pussy. The We-Vibe 4 makes me want to cry because it stays still, it feels good, the vibrations are strong enough for me to orgasm....but the freaking thing overshoots my clitoris and most of the pressure and vibrations are pressed at the veryyyyy top of my clitoral shaft, at the start of my pubic mound. I want to cry, because I can honestly tell this is a brilliant toy, but it doesn't fit me!

Anyway, if I was to recommend one, from the 3 I have tried, it would be the We-Vibe 4. (You just have to hope that these toys will fit your body) If this one fits your body, I can't see you being disappointed. I would say its my favourite, out of the three because the we-vibe 2 was just a disaster for me, the Lelo Tara was good, but not powerful enough to make me orgasm, the We-vibe 4? It stays in place, its comfy, it has good rumbly vibrations and seriously, if this toy fits your body, or you are the kind of woman who can orgasm from indirect stimulation, then this is the best of the bunch, imo. Another advantage to the We-Vibe 4....multiple patternsand speeds that can all be controlled by remote (The we-vibe 2 had to be button presses which were almost impossible when the toy is inside, and the Tara...well, you CANNOT turn off the rotating arm. If the vibes are on, the arm is rotating and thats it.)

Anyway, hope this helps a little. I have reviewed the We-Vibe 2 and the Lelo Tara on my blog and the We-Vibe 4 will be reviewed there in a few weeks. If you need any specific info about these toys, just ask x

Absolutely fantastic FB, thank you so much for taking the time to write all that information. You've cleared up a lot of info for me. Yes I am very much like you (hence why you thought the We Vibe Touch would be an ideal clitoral vibe for me). The vibrations on my clit have to be rumbly and very strong. Also I do need direct contact in one place (well so far I do anyway). You did make a very valid point that you would have to use one hand to keep these toys still anyway and so I could be just aswell to get the We Vibe Touch instead after all.

I've no idea whether my clitoris is the right shape or length for a We Vibe 4 so the only way would be to try it. It does sound really good though! I was looking at the Touch last night and have noticed its it's out of stock, typical x.

Sarah 77 wrote:

Absolutely fantastic FB, thank you so much for taking the time to write all that information. You've cleared up a lot of info for me. Yes I am very much like you (hence why you thought the We Vibe Touch would be an ideal clitoral vibe for me). The vibrations on my clit have to be rumbly and very strong. Also I do need direct contact in one place (well so far I do anyway). You did make a very valid point that you would have to use one hand to keep these toys still anyway and so I could be just aswell to get the We Vibe Touch instead after all.

I've no idea whether my clitoris is the right shape or length for a We Vibe 4 so the only way would be to try it. It does sound really good though! I was looking at the Touch last night and have noticed its it's out of stock, typical x.

Before you purchase the We-Vibe Touch, I just want to let you know something. (I really must edit my Touch review with this information, but I only found this out this week)

Anyway, Like you I am a power seeker, who needs deep rumbling vibrations, however, I also follow another blogger who is exactly like us, with her desires for deep, powerful and rumbly and this person informed me that she much prefers the Tango, to the Touch, for one simply reason....The Touch suffers from dampened vibrations.

Now, I must admit, when I heard this, I paused. I had not really experienced this "dampened vibrations" from my Touch. Was hers faulty? She went on to explain that she believes it is because she has a "hidden" clitoris. (her vaginal lips are large and the clitoris is not really exposed without using fingers, to open the lips) I know that this lady describes herself as being bigger. (Eurgh I hate typing this for fear of offending, but the truth is, us ladies also store fat in our pubic mounds and vaginal lips, right? Different shapes and sizes) Anyway, my clitoris is kinda hidden, but when I open my lgs, it is exposed, so when I used the Touch, none of the silicone was really touching my outer lips.

I went to bed that night and, rather than open my legs fully, I kept them closed more and attempted to press the Touch into my clitoris, with my vaginal lips in the way. The lady was right! The Touch does suffer from dampened vibrations. The more of the silicone touching the labia, the more it dampens. Now, to be fair on the Touch, I still managed to orgasm from it, despite this dampened effect, but it wasn't as amazing as I had been raving about the Touch beforehand.

Anyway, what I am saying is...if your clitoris if generally exposed when you open your legs, you will probably enjoy the Touch as much as I did. If you carry a bit more weight, or have larger lips or a lot more skin folds etc, the Tango would probably be a MUCH better choice, because, while it still suffers from dampened vibrations slightly, it is not as bad as the Touch is, when the silicone presses into the skin surrounding.

I still LOVE the Touch, but I just wanted to throw this out there, for you to consider. (I like passing along everything I can! Must update my review too.)

Also: remember Lovehoney have the 365 day return policy, so if you tried the We-Vibe 4 and found it unsuitable, you are safe in the knowledge that you could replace it. xx

Flippin' eck. I'd best go and have a look at my nether regions before I decide on a purchase! Who'd have thought it? This is all very interesting I have to say, I'm learning a lot from you FB! So I take it you have the Tango? Or tried it at least? Are the vibrations rumbly?

Sarah 77 wrote:

Flippin' eck. I'd best go and have a look at my nether regions before I decide on a purchase! Who'd have thought it? This is all very interesting I have to say, I'm learning a lot from you FB! So I take it you have the Tango? Or tried it at least? Are the vibrations rumbly?

I have two tango's (I think that says it all really! lol) and one Touch.

Aside from the big, big mains powered wands, I have literally not come across (Giggles) a deeper, more rumbling vibrator...ever! Ever ever! Which is hard to believe if (like me) you are cynical and think "Oh come on....its a tiny bullet" but I have tested a lotta lotta vibrators and I have to say...nothing has come close to the vibrations from the Tango, for depth and power in a pin-point toy. (I think it is partially to do with the pin-point factor) Yes, very very rumbling vibrations.

The Touch has the same motor inside it as the Tango, but with the silicone added, it slightly changes the feel of the vibrations...they are still more than deep and rumbling enough to please me, but not quite as much as the Tango. Then you need to consider the dampening effect of the Touch. I am a size 14 btw, and have what I guess I would describe as average sized labia majora and I do not suffer with the stuff I mentioned above, but if you like a lot of pressure, it might also be a factor to dampening the vibrations. To be fair though, I like pressure, but I just barely need to apply any with these two vibrators, due to how amazing they are naturally.

If you are quite sensitive, or cannot stand really deep, powerful vibes, you might want to consider the lelo Mia, which is not quite as "thuddy" or powerful, but still, from all accounts, a decent bullet. The tango starts hard and just goes from hard to INSANE. So it is not perfect for all. Power queens will fall in love though :D

For those wondering....the motor in the We-Vibe 4 is not the same as the one in the Touch or Tango. :( but in saying that, it still is the strongest/most powerful of the three couples vibes I tried and the vibrations are rumbly and deep....just not quite as much as the tango/touch

I actually have my sneaking suspicions that inside the Touch....is a Tango! Just hiding in there, with the silicone surrounding it. This is my suspicion, but I am not prepared to destroy my Touch to find out! lol

Both toys have the same settings, the same powerful vibrations and you can see the bottom of them are both exactly the same (The charging area) The Touch is definitely long enough to have a Tango inside it.

So...yeah! Thats what I suspect. :D