What would you regard as perverted?

Except for male beastiality and active paedophilia, I say what goes on in the bedroom stays in the bedroom and is no concern of mine!

ok, as far as things I find "perverted" I'll go for animals and children.

I don't care if people want to do scat or watersports, but they are not something I think I'd ever be interested in.

I guess there are other "grey" areas like things I wouldn't want to do in my marriage, like threesomes, orgies, swapping etc. These are things that I might find hot "in my head" but I'm not sure I would risk my marriage to do. Maybe if I were single, or in a different relationship where things had moved along those lines at an early stage, I would feel different.

only things i'd find perverted would be things that are illegal: mainly pedophillia and bestiality.

theres other things I wouldnt do, like scat or needle play, but theyre not perverted just because i don't like them

agree with all everyone has said and play piercings.... not into that either.

Perverted is kind of a judgemental and derogatory term as others have said. I agree with sweetlove666 though as the vast majority of society finds this abhorent and wrong.

I wouldn't do scat. I've seen at in a Sex museum in Amsterdam on a wall of unusual sexual acts video and it made us all feel sick. Pissing on each other is not as bad to me and I've watched a few bits online but only rarely. Its normally sterile on leaving the body ( unless you've a urine infection ) and is warm. I could do it as a S&M type thing perhaps in the shower, but not in the mouth, either giving or recieving but I'm a million miles of broaching this subject ha ha.

Baring illegal activity as far as I'm concerned whatever people want to do is up to them and it only takes a few episodes of Eurotrash or sexectera to understand that sexuality is a complex and diversely fascinating area.

I literally only found out what Scat was the other day and I cannot see a scenario where I would do this (I don't like to say never since I've done things in the last year I vowed I'd NEVER do) but I think this and, as others have said, beastiality are things I cannot imagine wanting to do.

But I'm pretty vanilla really!

Each to our own is what I say, if you want to do it and the other person is happy then why not? Just cos I don't want to do it doesn't mean it's perverted.... everyone like different things and that's all good, wouldn't do for us all to be the same.... I never judge anyone by their "perversions"

I did get a bit freaked out tho when a guy I met a few times told me he was really into auto-asphyxia..... again, I know people indulge in this, but to me that was a step too far....

Wilkibo wrote:

Except for male beastiality and active paedophilia, I say what goes on in the bedroom stays in the bedroom and is no concern of mine!

Addendum: Of course, it would be a concern of mine if the bedroom in question was a hotel bedroom 'n' I was 1 of the cleaners!

NymphetamineKiss wrote:

There are things I personally wouldn't do (say, scat), and there are things I believe to be morally wrong (in that I believe sex needs to be between consenting partners of an adult age), but nothing I'd necessarily call "peverted". Maybe that's just because I believe the term has been manipulated and hijacked by a sexually repressed, overly conservative voice in society...

As for kinks in general, I think they're fantastic. They're like flavours of ice cream, you know? ;)

Wow 100% agree...Ice cream flavours is a great way of describing it.

the only flavours i don't like is kiddy stuf and bestiality and scat

lickmadick wrote:

I hear that

LuciousLips wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

I hear that

And real pain, where people take axes/scissors etc to themselves and cut parts off !

oh yeah mutilation not for me ..humans are not lizards we dont grow parts back unfortunately

YoungEssexCouple wrote:

LuciousLips wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

I hear that

And real pain, where people take axes/scissors etc to themselves and cut parts off !

I'd hate to see your toenails...External Media

I agree though, I'm a bit squeamish when it comes to blood and sex.External Media

There really are not many things I haven't done... I'm an I'll try anything once kinda person... I may take that a little too far sometimes...

I would say I draw the line at necrophilia or anything that involves someone under the age of 16

But really anything that 2 adults consent to I think is fine...

This thread has jsut started a converstation with myselfand a few friends...(it has meant a nice chnage form work) and it seems everyone had a huge list os their own do's and don'ts but it comes down to as long as it is 2 consenting adults and their is honesty, trust, respect and care then it really is upto the peopleinvolved to set their own rules..

For me into light bondge,spanking etc Anything that causes real pian is not for me.

There are kinks out there, that I just don't get. I don't mind if you do it, just don't involve me;

All the aforementioned stuff & the adult baby thing is something I couldn't do for a partner.

I have to agree with everyone most of the above comments, what happens between 2 concenting adults is upto them, I'm not into watersports however I never say never to anything anymore. I think everyone changes slightly as they get older so things I say no to now might crop up again in a few years and I might have a different opinion on it. I totally disagree with anything illigal thogh.

xx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

For me, a pervert is someone who tries to satisfy his sexual needs in a deviant or sneaky way.

that is exactly right. if you are in a relationship with someone and you both are into scat or watersports or whatever, then it's not really 'perverted' it's just that some people would regard it as a step too far. it's like AA said- it's when you satisfy it in a devious way it becomes perverted.

for me though- anything illegal eg children or animals- is pretty perverted!

I'm a proud pervert.

I look at it this way -- whatever it is you're doing in bed, someone, somewhere thinks it's perverted. It's a moral thing, and it's also an opinion -- so either EVERYTHING is perverted or NOTHING is. I enjoy labelling myself as a "pervert" because I like to embrace the sticks & stones people throw.

Either way, as long as it's safe, sane and consensual, it's all good. No point slapping negative labels on stuff just because you're not into it... because you can guarantee there's someone out there doing the same thing to you!