What would you think of your guy wearing a thong?

My OH wears thongs all the time and has done for years. I think they're so sexy and hated it when he wore boxers. I've got friends who think it's an awful look and would hate their partners to wear thongs but my sis is with me...her hubby is a thong guy too :)

I am fine with my boyfriend wearing thongs although i thought it was a bit strange to start with as I had not seen a guy wearing them before. Some last last year just before Christmas by boyfriend asked me if I would mind him buying a thong to wear. I wasn't exactly sure why but he said he had wanted to try one for a while to see how it felt. He bought some and he likes them and is generally wearing thongs most of the time.

A men’s silk thong feels great, comfortable too and my lady loves it! 👍

Well i've bought him a couple of thongs for Xmas so let's see if he does like to wear them!

What ever makes you happy and comfortable. Do your own thing. Life is too short to worry.

Ive worn male thongs for about ten years and have had a variety of reactions from girlfriends. Mostly positive, accepting and often finding them a huge turn on as I am generally in shape, not much body hair (totally shaved underneath) and the thongs are classy designer brands such as Calvin Klein and Emporio Armani rather than tacky cheesy efforts. But the last two girlfriends have reacted badly to them; the first not entertaining them at all and the second (and current) finding them weird (as neither had ever encountered or heard of guys wearing them before me) and telling me to throw them all out as even seeing them in my drawer / taking them out the washing machine disgusts her. I’ve tried to talk to her about them with no luck...if anyone has any suggestions on how to get her to relax about them I’d be interested them.

Heypete, I'd probaby work it like this: How would she react if you stopped her wearing a whole type of clothes she liked? I'm guessing badly. So that is how you feel about this?

Then I'd ask what her actualy problem is. If it is social convention, you can knock that one down easily..

KinkyMira wrote:

Heypete, I'd probaby work it like this: How would she react if you stopped her wearing a whole type of clothes she liked? I'm guessing badly. So that is how you feel about this?

Then I'd ask what her actualy problem is. If it is social convention, you can knock that one down easily..

+1 to this, can you imagine the absolute scenes if the shoe was on the other foot?

Thanks to both - I did go down this route with her, asking for more specific reasons as to what about them that she didnt like and also that its 2018...how can there be equality for women when they then have hypocritical views by dictating that men cannot wear what they want unless its approved by women etc. But she just always returned to the viewpoint of "I just don't like them" "get rid of them" and "they're weird". Its just so frustrating when you ace every other part of being a bf but they get hung up on something like this, like its the worst thing in the world. I'm all for compromising but I like wearing them and don't feel like I should give them up when I like them, they're not doing any harm and she's not come up with any reasonable reason why I shouldn't wear them. Sad times!

heypete wrote:

Thanks to both - I did go down this route with her, asking for more specific reasons as to what about them that she didnt like and also that its 2018...how can there be equality for women when they then have hypocritical views by dictating that men cannot wear what they want unless its approved by women etc. But she just always returned to the viewpoint of "I just don't like them" "get rid of them" and "they're weird". Its just so frustrating when you ace every other part of being a bf but they get hung up on something like this, like its the worst thing in the world. I'm all for compromising but I like wearing them and don't feel like I should give them up when I like them, they're not doing any harm and she's not come up with any reasonable reason why I shouldn't wear them. Sad times!

"Get rid of them" is something that can happen to girlfriends too, so she ought to be careful. :-D

Seriously though, "they're weird" just shows a closed mind on her part. It would start me wondering what else she'd have a closed mind about....

@heypete - I'm just wondering, does she have a similar objection to jockstaps?

After dating girls who was not accepting of my thong wearing, I can say it’s best to move on from her! I was lucky enough to find my wife who accepts my thong wearing. I’ve been wearing them for 15 years now

I think it's fine to have preference, my Husband likes me in a thong or open back knickers but it's my choice what I wear. I feel the same about him - I have a preference but he can wear what he likes!

I would be fine with any guy wearing the underwear they like. My hubby finds thongs to be comfortable and likes to wear them most of the time with briefs and shorts on the odd occaision.

Personally, I find g-strings and thongs most comfortable to wear, even during my period. If my guy also thought they were comfy, I wouldn't have anything against him wearing them everyday, but I wouldn't necessarily think much of it.

If he doesn't routinely wear such underwear, I do find it a turn-on if I force him to. Doesn't matter if it's women's or men's thongs/ strings. It satisfies my humiliation/ sissification kink and, as long as he also ejoys it, I think it's very hot.

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) Thongs look great

I don't think him wearing a thong would turn me on, but I do love his bum! Saying that if he did want to wear one, I'd tell him to go for it. His underwear, his choice. If it made him feel good about himself that would be all that mattered! 😊