What would you think of your guy wearing a thong?

I've seen before that a few guys on here wear them but my husband has asked what I think to him wearing thongs? He says he wants to wear one but was not sure what I would think. Girls, whats your view on men wearing thongs especially if your guy wears them or wanted to wear them?

This post is no longer available.

I'd love to see my hubby in some sexy underwear and indeed his bum would look ace in anything.

I think a thong would be too uncomfortable for hubby, so I'll just try and 'co-hearse' him into the lacy panties idea!!

I'd say if your bloke is up for this, and you think it will look fab why not!!??

I'm sure it will be massively enjoyable for the both of you. x Have fun! 😉

Already a couple of threads on this which might help .. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/894676-mens-thongs/ ...................... https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/1711258-guys-in-thongs ................ https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/666870-guys-do-ou-wear-lingerie/

As a man, thongs can be incredibly comfy. I often fly in them.

My advice to the OP - try it, and see if you both like it!

BigInBerks wrote:

I often fly in them.

It would appear than a man in a thong develops superpowers as well! This is a missed opportunity from a marketing point of view, in my opinion.

Love to see men in thongs, nice shapely rump on display, just wonderful.

Material and fit is everything . Think I am down to about 20 pair , time to order some more . My favorites seem to wear out faster than the rest . Wife loves my tanned ass in them , along with highlighting my "joy stick" .

Personally it would do nothing for me, but if it was something my husband felt strongly about then absolutely I would support his decision to wear a thong.... and he has got a pretty cute bum :-)

The first time I surprised my girlfriend with sexy/kinky underwear was with a thong it was new to me, I surprised her by flashing it when we were in the pub, I wasn't sure what she would think or say, When i gave her a flash she was surprised and giggly but quickly ushered me out so she could get a better look, She liked it. Got to say I've not worn one for ages, now its made me want to dig them out again.

My boyfriend doesn't wear thongs that I know about but if I did I wouldn't mind at all. He has a great body and him wearing a thong underneath would be a nice thought.

Some lovely choices here and what's the worst that can happen he says no

Not something i'm personally in to, but it would be his body his choice. He's gorgeous but bums aren't my "thing" i'm more an arms/torso kind of girl, but he'd look gorgeous whatever he wears.

Nothing wrong with a man in some lingerie I have been buying Male silk lace items if you enjoy seeing him in it then why not. Better to do it together than have him sneaking about behind your back. Xx

Personally, I think its completely fine if he wants to wear a thong. I am biased as my boyfriend wears them but he said he wanted to try them and I know my best friends hubby wears them. I have bought some for my boyfriend so have seen how many options there are for mens thongs now.

Hey a wear panties bras and heels all the time much more comfy and a lot more sexier

Yeah deffo 100% nothing wrong wearing panties and nurses outfits heels etc a feel more like me doing it to

My husband has a high flying job in London and he is always wearing a suit and has worn thongs for years. He was the one that wanted to try them in the bedroom and I certainly didn't try to stop him. He found them comfortable and likes to wear them so I don't mind at all. It's a nice thought knowing he has skimpy undies on under his suit.

KinkyMira wrote:

My husband wore them occasionally when I got with him and I encouraged him to wear only thongs. His ass looks so lovely in a nicely fitting thong, and I love knowing what he has on under his trousers.

If your husband wants to wear them, I'd say Go for it!

Do you mean men's thongs or women's thongs? I love wearing women's thongs (Have never tried men's thongs). I find them really comfortable and make me feel so sexy. When my OH first found out she was a bit shocked but is happy for me to wear them even if she doesn't understand why I enjoy wearing them.

I've worn thongs/G's all the time my wifes known me now including some VERY girly ones would not go back even though I've got some lace boxers?

loves fun wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

My husband wore them occasionally when I got with him and I encouraged him to wear only thongs. His ass looks so lovely in a nicely fitting thong, and I love knowing what he has on under his trousers.

Do you mean men's thongs or women's thongs? I love wearing women's thongs (Have never tried men's thongs). I find them really comfortable and make me feel so sexy. When my OH first found out she was a bit shocked but is happy for me to wear them even if she doesn't understand why I enjoy wearing them.

loves fun wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

Mostly men's thongs, but there are some women's thongs thrown in there for a bit of fun. (They need to be big enough up front to hold him securely though, otherwise there is no point and he might as well go commando)