what you all having for lunch?

Inspire me please?????

Im debating between cheese sandwich to pasta atm....

Mc donalds :P

Had my entire kitchen not been contaminated in a way that i can't deal with the anxiety to clean it right now it would be bbq chicken and chunky veg skewers and vegetable rice, possibly with a baked potato.

Have pasta, butter and grated cheese!!!!!
I've only just woken up, so I'm after breakfast :')

I had spinache and ricotta pasta with a sauce. That was my breakfast/lunch because we didnt have enough milk for cereal! I had a cup of tea with two biscuits for breakfast so i wasnt eating a large meal on a full stomache then had the pasta about 40 mins after.

Probably something boring and low calorie ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Pasta won, it was lovely... I can never make my mind up x

wildflower wrote:

Probably something boring and low calorie ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I guess I am going to join you... I have been really nervy lately (and the misery shall continue for most of June) due to loads of work and uni tasks (and deadlines, yuck), and, sadly enough, I am one of those unfortunates who put weight on when under stress... ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

I had a baguette from Gregg's, an egg custard tart & water ^_^ So much for the trying to lose weight idea :P

Tuna mayo sandwhich. Mmmm.

Hmmm I had late breakie today of scrabbled egg n bacon on toast mmmmm :)

Pumpkin Soup!

Grilled chicken, peppers, mushrooms, onions and rice.

Another person who's just had brekkie - I had a nice bowl of cornflakes :) Seeing as it's my first day off in a week I decided to have a bit of a lay in! Also - it's my birthday soon! *Does excited little dance*

Cuppa soup.

I purchased some gluten free sausages for the first time yesterday so will see how they are! along with some salad (gotta keep it healthy)!

Rather a late lunch but ryvita and Marmite

It was cheeroes thus morning, lunch was sausage roll n a peachy yoghurt mmmm