What's everyone wearing in this heat?

Unfortunately I'm at work and work in engineering. I repair machinery. I am wearing steel toe boots, heavy duty trousers and a black t-shirt. I would prefer to be in shorts and flip flops.

That sounds gruesome you must be roasting! I have been wearing just a bikini day in and out...to leave the house I just chuck a dress over it! Too hot for clothes!!

I work in an office so its trousers, shirt and tie. I am a hot sticky mess and not in the good way.

Steel toe cap boots shorts and a t shirt working outside still hot

last week and before I'd be wearing shirt and trousers in a red hot office full of computers and sweltering. It was horrible.

As of this week I work for myself and while it's a bit hot in my flat I'm currently wearing nothing! I'm just letting my lunch settle before taking myself off up the hill to the resevoir for a swim and then will do a bit more work later :-)

Just wearing a smile ;)

becareful scarab9 - there's been a lot of reported open water accidents because of the heat - be safe

I've been wearing a bikini all week while indoors. My OH loves it. ;)

Shorts, a t-shirt and sandals. Sandals get really smelly though.

I'm wearing my SameAsAlways boxers, but with a twist — DJ Round Medium inside ;)

As little as possible!

I still have to work so just t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops!

Thankfully, we bought an Air-con unit so we're not suffering from the heat too much!

Although once night time gets here, it's all coming off!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

This heat is a nightmare, as I am constantly too hot and don't have much in the way of summer clothes, since my ex still has some of my tops and stuff!

I am actually wearing this right now:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22350

In blue. I actually wrote my review on it last night. x

The blue I actually thought was white until I looked just now! Is it that light in reality? Am I a bit colour blind haha?

T shirt and nothing else

MissChar wrote:

That sounds gruesome you must be roasting! I have been wearing just a bikini day in and out...to leave the house I just chuck a dress over it! Too hot for clothes!!

Exactly the same.. If not a dress than some shorts and a vest top. Im still way too hot all the time though!

wreck it ralph wrote:

I work in an office so its trousers, shirt and tie. I am a hot sticky mess and not in the good way.

Wow.. Do not envy you one little bit =( I bet that is hell in this heat!

Work in an office but casual so trousers but can wear a vest top.
At home nothing. Too hot for clothes!

a dress, and sandals.

Alice in wonderland top and boxers

Just tried putting something on here about a job I used to do which was a nightmare in high temperatures but it wouldn't let me post and sent me to a link saying it needed to be checked. Wasn't rude, top secret or anything. Must have picked up some keywords or something.

Work is hot for me too. I have to wear steel toecap boots, work trousers and comany logo polo shirt which is very hot in our hot sweaty warehouse, whith no air con or windows.
They have allowed us to wear cropped jeans or long shorts the last couple of weeks whick is a bit better. As soon as I've finished I change into shorts, vest top and flip flops. I don't think my kids would appreciate me walking round the houe in a bikini, but at night I'm naked, just can't sleep if I'm not.