Whats Everyone's Favourite Spanking Position

What is everyones favourite spanking position, for me it is bent over the bed and standing up

3 Likes

Standing up, bent over the hood of the car, legs shoulder width apart. The goal is to get a series of direct strikes to my clit with a wide, flat, leather strap. Really painful, but the cum I get afterwards is worth it.

3 Likes

Sounds good

1 Like

Over her knee, just like in the picture! :wink:

3 Likes

On my back, with my knees at my chin :blush:

1 Like

I’ve got a few positions I love him putting me in ;

• I love being put over his knee.
• Laying at his side performing oral on him and he spanks me.
• He leans me over the bed, with one hand pinning me down, and uses his other hand for the spankings.
• On all fours on the bed. While talking dirty to me.
• Head down with my ass in the air, with him inside me.
• Being restrained on my front, and blindfolded.
He’ll also spank me at any other time too, like walking past me, or if I’m doing things around the place.

2 Likes

Not really experiment much on this but I’d defo love to try all positions to find my favourite :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Not spanking but a recent gf had a riding crop and I was surprised at just how much she could take.

I got her on the bed in a star position and put on wrist and ankle cuffs - not tied down though.

She probably took 20-30 sharp ‘smacks’ on her petite bottom.

Then a vibrator between her legs (face down) and she was soon writhing for me.

1 Like

Absolute favourite is a visit to the dungeon of our favourite swinging club which has so many ways to bend her over and tie her up.

At home bent over a table with her wrists cuffed behind her back and a leg spreader on her is my absolute favourite

2 Likes

Over a table face down and legs spread.

2 Likes