whats feather play like?

has anyone tried tickling with feathers as part of foreplay i want to try this but dunno how to ask OH to try it.

My ex once tried that on me with a warning beforehand, but I didn't play along, as I'm very ticklish ;) So was she, actually, but the more so she enjoyed making me bend in squiggles when I least expected it ;) Not my cup of tea, I think.

It's really lovely, well i love it but my OH doesn't because he is SO ticklish! If you don't feel confident just asking/discussing it with him/her I would say you could get a feather/tickler and show them what you would like! If you feel shy about it just do it casually and playfully :)

It can be lots of fun, as long as your partner isn't too sensitive!

Do you want to tickle or be tickled? Or both?

If you want to be tickled, start out just asking them to tickle you with their fingers. My OH can send shivers down my spine just by gently running his fingers delicately up and down my arm, my leg, my back.. anywhere! If they are happy to do that, then introducing a feather won't be a problem.

or if you want to do the tickling, just do the opposite - so gauge their reaction when you tickle them normally, and if the response is good (i.e pleasurable and they enjoy it) again, introducing a feather will be no problem.

If in doubt - just ask! Do they like to tickle/be tickled? You find out alot about your partner just by asking :) Don't be shy!

Its amazing!

It can either be relaxing or torture, depending on what you are going for. :D

We have this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26082 which is great for more relaxing tickling. Slowly running it over our bodies gives us shivers and goosebumps, blindfolded is even nicer as you don't know where to expect the feathers next. It is teasy, soft and lovely.

Then for more tortururous tickling you have fingernails, among other things. (Don't rule out the intensity of whispering into someones ear or kissing their neck or ears. Blowing gently or licking here) There is nothing quite as intense as being bound up, unable to escape and feeling that panic as his hands or lips trace over my ribs or neck (I don't have very tickly feet or armpits....but go near my neck and I am screaming lol) Not being able to stop it because of the restaints is....intense. I like it, only in short bursts though. It is very physical (All that jumping around and laughing til your ribs ache lol) It is like a panic, a loss of control.

Just make sure your partner is into it and talk about any limits beforehand. Everyone is different, I know some HARDCORE masochists who can take being whipped until their ass is blue but tickling is a hard limit! Some absolutely love it but maybe only the first scenario where they have more control or it is less intense. Some have a streak in them that makes them crave that panic/out of control feeling of the more intense play. Everyones different x

DavidB1986 wrote:

It can be lots of fun, as long as your partner isn't too sensitive!

Do you want to tickle or be tickled? Or both?

If you want to be tickled, start out just asking them to tickle you with their fingers. My OH can send shivers down my spine just by gently running his fingers delicately up and down my arm, my leg, my back.. anywhere! If they are happy to do that, then introducing a feather won't be a problem.

or if you want to do the tickling, just do the opposite - so gauge their reaction when you tickle them normally, and if the response is good (i.e pleasurable and they enjoy it) again, introducing a feather will be no problem.

If in doubt - just ask! Do they like to tickle/be tickled? You find out alot about your partner just by asking :) Don't be shy!

Me too! It's gorgeous. My skin is sensitive all over but not ticklish, great advice too :)

to be honest i would ultimately like to be tied up blindfolded and tortured but OH a little reserved he not into bondage at all :(

Start with asking about tickling...you never know where it might lead!! Start gently, and have discussions with him about it. You don't have to dive into whips and restraints straight away ;) , but he may find he enjoys the lighter side of bondage! But talk to him about!

Start out slow, and just lie with your hands behind your head and your eyes closed, and just ask your OH to just slowly tease and caress your skin with their hands. Show them that this really turns you on.

Perhaps slowly introduce pieces one at a time - the blindfold is probably the least intimidating, so introduce that slowly into your sessions. Use it on each other, blind fold them and show them how exciting it can be when you don't know what's happening.

Then introduce the feather, and then suggest being tied up.. hopefully by now they will be a bit more receptive to new experiences. If they don't open up to it, don't push it. You have to be respectful of each others boundaries.

But I think if you introduce the concept slowly, and show them how good it makes you feel, they might open up to it.

for me it's just itchy or too light to do anything.

I prefer being tickled by someones fingers, or my ex used to use his beard stubble at times!

god i just want to feel a little out of control at the mercy of another. I dont see him going for it ive been showing him clips on the net of people being tickled and he was not interested and thought it a little weird. but i get totally aroused at the thought of it all

To be honest if I saw clips of it I wouldn't know what to think! He hasn't felt the sensation of it yet or seen how it makes you feel, I agree with the other posters, do it with touching and close your eyes, do it on each other so he can understand what it feels like/how much you like it rather than watching it...let him experience it rather :)

and i totally know that feeling of wanting to out of control, took me ages to achieve my fantasy of that so i feel your pain! xx

For me it's torture. Tried it with a few exes and nearly ended up punching them. Can't stand being tickled , especially by my current partner. He seems to hurt me when he does it.

last night tried to tickle gently my OH back but he complained it was unpleasant very low mood today had this fantasy for years but looks like it will never be fullfilled

To be honest, I think you both need to sit down and have a good long chat, it sounds like there might be more to this. Also, it's been really hot so perhaps during this heatwave isn't the best time to try and act out fantasies, especially if they weren't keen on it in the first place, add the hot weather and you are in for an irritable other half.

But I think you definately need to have a talk about where you both are, because it doesn't sound like either of you are on the same page.

Wish you all the best!

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

For me it's torture. Tried it with a few exes and nearly ended up punching them. Can't stand being tickled , especially by my current partner. He seems to hurt me when he does it.

Tickling should never hurt, they're obviously not doing it right. I can understand why it may be torture for some, if you do have extra sensitive skin, it could be unbearable.

I love it, in fact, as I lay in bed last night, my OH started running his fingers all over my body, with the cool breeze blowing over me from the fan and his delicate touch, I was in heaven. Ended up with a bloody good (if loud) orgasm! I love it.. but it's not for everybody.

DavidB1986 because I put up a fight to get away he finds in puny and try's to pin me down. If I was a government spy and was captured all the baddies would have to do is tickle me to get information out of me. That's how much I hate it. Spanx me, tie me up , pour hot wax on me etc but do not tickle me!

I have happily ticked exs because they love it but I will never get pleasure from it

I was looking for ideas for tonight, tickling, balm and wevibe it is

My boyfriend is very good at foreplay with a feather tickler. Well, too good. The other day, I was listening to my favourite band on my iPod. He starts kissing me and before I know it, I'm blindfolded. While I lay back, he uses our tickler to stroke my neck and collarbone. I love light, long, teasing strokes, yet he likes light short tickles. my tickler doesn't have a handle on it, so I sometimes use the other end like a cane, to either gently spank or run the hard edge across my man's body. You just have to get one and try some things out, mix it up, everyone likes it differrent.

yes ive decided to buy a wee tickler and surprise him just to test it out. if he doesnt like it well i need to respect that but he may agree to try it on me which is what i want ....heres hoping