What's in coffee that makes you horny?

I have been wanting to ask this for ages, Coffee at home doesn't make me feel horny, but every time I have a coffee at Costa it makes me feel really horny, Just one will make me feel horny if I have two then WoW I'm thinking of all sorts and willing to try anything ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

......and I'm off to Costa to buy husband and myself a coffee 😉 I have no idea, can't say I've ever experienced it with any coffee, sadly 😔

Is it someone who works in the coffee shop? Does Starbucks or Nero have a similar effect?

Probably nothing knowing their coffee. Cheap crap 😂

No it's not because of anyone working at Costa, it's definitely because of the coffee as it happens in any of the Costa I have been in, I can't say if it happens in any other places like Starbucks etc.. I get the same horny feeling I would get if I was a bit tipsy.

So it must just be my body O I'm so quirky ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

The caffeine content? I love their coffee coolers in the Summer but I can't have them on an empty stomach because I get the shakes. I love my coffee, drink proper fresh ground stuff most days, but I still think it was the caffeine that blew my socks off in those coolers.

Do you drink instant coffee at home Teacake? I'm only thinking it might be caffeine as well because a lot of those pink pills that are sold on here have caffeine in them, maybe it is just the increased alertness/ jump in heart-rate/ you are just a horny chap with it always simmering just below the surface, one strong coffee away? ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Sorry I can’t abide coffee it makes me physically sick. Does tea count instead? 🙂

Must admit I'm the same n I drink both tea and coffee at home with no effect I have a Costa n I could just rip my fellas clothes off there n then 😂 x

Gosig wrote:

The caffeine content? I love their coffee coolers in the Summer but I can't have them on an empty stomach because I get the shakes. I love my coffee, drink proper fresh ground stuff most days, but I still think it was the caffeine that blew my socks off in those coolers.

Do you drink instant coffee at home Teacake? I'm only thinking it might be caffeine as well because a lot of those pink pills that are sold on here have caffeine in them, maybe it is just the increased alertness/ jump in heart-rate/ you are just a horny chap with it always simmering just below the surface, one strong coffee away?

No I don't drink instant at home, I guess I am just a horny Teacake and the caffeine brings it out to the surface ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) I like how you described it sums me up. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Rachlou88 wrote:

Must admit I'm the same n I drink both tea and coffee at home with no effect I have a Costa n I could just rip my fellas clothes off there n then 😂 x

Welcome to the gang lol Costa does want me to bring out my naughty side after a coffee like me going across the road to change into a skimpy skirt and sexy stockings and then go back to Costa and que up being mrs skimpy Teacake.

Pheromones!!!??? Lol.

I don't go to Costa, wouldn't know, lol. x

Sounds like their prices might just actually (correctly) reflect what is on offer, especially for teacake!!

xxx 💚

I just made myself a coffee after having lunch and thought of this post. Now, as I sit drinking it, I'm wishing it had a similar effect on me.

I think Gosig is probably right, it likely is the caffeine content; getting the heart rate going, the blood flowing.

I drink bucket loads of coffee - home made and from coffee shops - doesn’t have that effect on me!!