What's in your magical box of joy?

From what I've seen, there's been so much focus on which toys you own. Well, what about what else is in your naughty box/drawer?
I keep everything in a huge Lovehoney gift box. We call it the Sex Box.

Bless, I'm such a baby!
I have 5 toys; two bullets, two cock rings and a G-vibe.
2 different throat numbing things; a spray and mints.
A pick 'n' mix box of different types of lube/tingly things; for him, for her, for nipples.
An AMAZING strawberry kiss lube.
A bag of different condoms (I don't use them at the moment)
Cherry massage oil and massage candle

Currently, that's all I've got. I'm only 19 and we've only recently decided to experiment. I imagine by this time next year, I'll have three huge boxes full of fun!

Have a nose at this threadd so you can see what people have in there boxes http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/733354-toy-collection-uploaded-photo/

We are pretty aggressive about getting rid of anything we don't really like

Here is ours:

Doc Johnson So Pumped Penis Pump Blue
Dr Joel Support Master Triple Ticklers Cock Ring Clear
Pin Ups Betty Bombshell Orgasm Balm Cherry 7g
Sportsheets Ostrich Feather Tickler Purple
Doc Johnson Dual Dancing Vibrating Bullets Silver
Icicles No 26 Large Glass Butt Plug Clear
Lovehoney Bionic Bullet Vibrating Cock Ring Black
Jumbo Jelly Anal Thai Beads Black
Silver Collection Luxury Flogger
Tie & Tease Sex Game for Couples
Sportsheets Sex Swing Door Jam Kit Black
Glass Benwa Eggs
Head Honcho Stroker
B.S. gift stroker
extender
"girth" enhancer
10" strap on
Magic Wand
Doc Jonshon pussy pump
Red Anal Trainer
glass hearts dildo
glass doublesided dildo
slim plug
Rabbit invisa-shield pussy vibe
2 slim touch vibes
rope
blindfold
underbed
straps
earmuffs
gag
super bullet (AA)
Doggy Straps
Liberator Pillow (sm)
Liberator Pillow (lg)

and Assorted Lubes

I have various dildo's, vibes, lubes, floggers, paddles, ben-wa balls, tenga eggs! Too many to count, need more storage for them!

Plenty of lube, Maximus, Liquid Silk & Sliquid. Big Daddy cock ring, Doc Johnson 8" crystal jelly dildo, Aneros Progasm, Tracey Cox striker, Fun Factory vibe, anal probe, bullet vibe, vibrating egg & lots of condoms.
All kept nice & close to the bed.

Two many things to mention. We have three large drawers full of stuff x

Aside from toys i have the chocolate bombshell balm Durex Aloe Vera & Strawberry lubes Loving Joy Slide lube a warming lube i was sent to test which i love and the blush massage heart plus storage bags and a couple of Lunch Boxxx's to store it all in

I have 2 rabbits, a couple of bullets and some chocolate clit balm which is quite to combination! ;)

so many different things, a mixture of various different vibrators, dildos, cock rings, butt plugs, anal probe, anal beads, kegel balls, blindfold, bondage tape, lubes, condoms, cleaning spray and of course plenty of batteries! I have another parcel of goodies which is due to arrive today, which is sure to add even more excitement to the mix... I'm going to have to get a much bigger box to keep them all in, since i can't bear to get rid of any of it! x