Whats it like when you put on sexy lingerie for a night out

hi what I mean is I would love it if my wife would surprise me by wearing sexy lingerie on a date night then when we get home to allow me to undress her or stripping off for me.

Do you ladies feel amazing knowing the surprise your hubby will get?

Is the sex amazing for both of you?

1 Like

Suggest it to her, i often suggest or hint to my OH that it would be great if she was dressed sexily under her clothes for a night out, or if she was dressed sexily when i get in from work. It`s all about the anticipation, or total surprise!

1 Like

Totally agree all about the surprise

Treat her to something new that she likes and after it arrives and you tell her how amazing she looks etc, tell her she should keep them on and “coincidently” that you thought it would be nice to have a meal out later.
Not much on the surprise front but you both get an experience of it and it may set the wheels in motion for future surprises etc

1 Like

like that idea

Small steps and lots of support. She might feel self conscious like everyone can tell what shes wearing etc but you just have to be reassuring

1 Like

Could always get the lingerie as above and leave it on the bed for her with a note saying you would like her to wear this under her outfit for your meal out together. She might see it as a naughty twist and abit of a thrill but it all depends what kind of person she is

1 Like

True and it can be nice plain lingerie nothing too naughty

Exactly, baby steps. It all depends on you both though which you will know better then i lol

@zombifiedguy great suggestion! I have done that too, nicely giftboxed with a little note!

1 Like

Will always try to help and advise others.
Now to solve the mystery of why im still single :thinking:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @alicia4ever i understand how tough it can be for you.
Could try telling them your current situation and see if they are understanding to it.
If they like you for you then it wont be a problem what bits you have. Big hugs and best of luck

2 Likes

Too true, the burning rubber was a good thing, it meant you didn`t waste time on a no-hoper. I wish you both well in your search.

1 Like

Try it again @Alicia4Ever don’t let one put you off…:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

And yes putting on crotchless tights and no panties… or sexy underwear underneath… and not saying is a great feeling…whispering to them what you are NOT wearing underneath when they can’t do anything about it is so empowering.

Making them wait till you’re ready in the room…hotel…bedroom…wherever is good too. A sexy roleplay outfit…or underwear…

A long coat and meeting them for sex with little else on underneath is soooo rewarding…

(Yes I have done all the above…but I love dressing to please & tease…:shushing_face:)

So yes I guess the answer is talk a little first…see how comfortable they feel doing this…and if your partner does feel comfortable…say you’d like it as a surprise and that way they’ll do it when they want to…and for me the surprise is better than planned and yes the afterwards is worth it for the both of you…:star_struck::star_struck:

9 Likes

It’s not a reflection on you if some people can’t handle reality @alicia4ever - the best connections out there see past the physical. Those connections are worth any awkwardness along the way imo :slight_smile:

#offtopic-and-proud

3 Likes

I love a CurvyGilly descriptive post

ETA: that was meant to quote your post. I still have some learning to do on this new forum :blush:

2 Likes

Ah got it now!

2 Likes

It sounds a great idea and I would love my wife to do this for me and her. Unfortunatey she is not intereste at all. I have even purchased things for her which as far as I am aware she has never worn.

have you tried talking to her about it? To find out why she is not interested?

Find out what she might be willing to try and go from there. Think my wife won’t wear lingerie or stockings on a night out in case something happens and she ends up in hospital or something.