What's new that you love?

Your welcome. Know someone else was after is too, but cant remember who it was sadly

1 Like

I’ll be honest, the Dame Arc is still pipping it at the top of my wish list but it does look interesting. Will wait for a few reviews to come in first though I think.

Lot of love for the red hot tongue so that’s definitely also on the list now - thanks! :woman_facepalming:t2::rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t know - thought it was only me hankering after it! I’ve just re-read the reviews though - seems a bit marmite but with a strong following. I love the stuff. I’ve just ordered a couple of cans which will keep me going for a while :kissing_heart:

@Peitho I doubt you would regret buying a red hot tongue! It is tiny so works well with other toys or a partner, but I find it best for a quick fix rather than a long session - it has a devilish streak!

1 Like

The devil’s tongue right on the devil’s doorbell :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I think this is new:
coral chemise
I haven’t noticed it before but it looks very pretty and sexy, and I’m tempted at the moment by things which are nice to sleep in but which can switch to being sexy should the occasion arise.

ETA I have just checked and it doesn’t include the g-string it is photographed with. Shame, as it is a difficult shade to match. I do like matching lingerie, and sleeping in knickers - is that last one weird?

1 Like

I’m into the Mindful concept too, but I am a master composter - not a euphemism, it’s a real thing :grin:

Coral doesn’t work for my skin tone but I love the cut and styling of that chemise.

If you want a matching set (though I agree better if the G-string came with but…

Dreamgirl do both a bra set or crotchless knickers in the same coral shade. Might have to remove the bow to work with the chemise but would definitely work.

1 Like

That’s so pretty, I love the back and it’s a great colour. LH seem to be doing a lot of things in more unusual colours recently. It’s nice to have a choice or more than the usual blacks, red and purple (those are my usual choices!).

Where did you see that it doesn’t come with the g-string? I can’t see anywhere where it says if it does or doesn’t. It would be good to know one way or the other. Personally I don’t like g-strings so I wouldn’t wear them anyway. It’s a very difficult colour to match I agree! I think this is why I usually buy black because I can easily get some lacy knickers to match! I’d probably wear this one without knickers, it wouldn’t bother my OH! :joy:

I don’t think it’s weird liking to sleep in knickers. I don’t like it but then I don’t like wearing pj bottoms either :rofl::scream_cat:

Unlikely to get one, but having read about this I was intrigued… the idea of being able to give control to someone else remotely is a very exciting one!

1 Like

The Electro Shock Vibrating Electrostim Cock Ring looks like it would be interesting to try out but a bit scary as I haven’t tried Shock/Electrostim stuff.

I would have to say the new things that I love the look of would be these few things:
Lovense Edge 2 App Controlled Rechargeable Prostate Massager

The following by Hueman
Intergalactic Galactic Silicone Remote Control Prostate Massager
Black Hole Galactic Silicone Remote Control Cock Ring Butt Plug
Saturn Galactic Silicone Vibrating Cock Ring

More things for me to look into and try if I can.

1 Like

On top of the Eco Womanizer, I’m also loving the new Dark Enchantment lingerie range. The bra set in particular is gorgeous and comes in different bra size options :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ooh. Those are really pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hot pink shorts
Sky blue tropical shorts
Blue tanga breifs
Hot pink briefs
Hot pink g-string

Ok whose the mind reader? :laughing: this is kind of exactly what ive been after. Sexy undies i can wear day to day. Theyr Also in some of my favourite colours.

3 Likes

Dark Enchantment : it looks amazing on the ‘plus size’ model

2 Likes

Some more new sustainable/eco-conscious toys from Lovehoney X Love Not War:

8 Likes

We’ve reviewed the Meile, though it isn’t attached to the page yet. But here’s a copy of the main bit: :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: The reviews are up. :+1: Here’s a link to a copy of mine:

Ian Chimp Review of the Meile

2 Likes

I have the Laska :+1:

Sure reviews will appear soon. Think we have similar feelings though, sleek, sophisticated, good charging design, great environmentally. Great rumbly lower settings, get buzzy at higher settings. Quite a lot of vibration travel through the handle but perect size and weight to hold.

I guessed linen for the bag, you cotton… turns out bamboo! I like it much more than the shiny, satin ones though.

2 Likes

I was hoping to be able to buy the tops separately, and swop them over to the one battery unit. It’s hard to tell from the photos, but they look interchangeable? Fewer batteries knocking about would be an eco bonus. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Just done a little experiment with two… the Love Not War battery handles are interchangeable so hopefully in time that will be a possibility :white_check_mark:

2 Likes