What's new that you love?

I’m into the Mindful concept too, but I am a master composter - not a euphemism, it’s a real thing :grin:

Coral doesn’t work for my skin tone but I love the cut and styling of that chemise.

If you want a matching set (though I agree better if the G-string came with but…

Dreamgirl do both a bra set or crotchless knickers in the same coral shade. Might have to remove the bow to work with the chemise but would definitely work.

1 Like

Unlikely to get one, but having read about this I was intrigued… the idea of being able to give control to someone else remotely is a very exciting one!

1 Like

The Electro Shock Vibrating Electrostim Cock Ring looks like it would be interesting to try out but a bit scary as I haven’t tried Shock/Electrostim stuff.

I would have to say the new things that I love the look of would be these few things:
Lovense Edge 2 App Controlled Rechargeable Prostate Massager

The following by Hueman
Intergalactic Galactic Silicone Remote Control Prostate Massager
Black Hole Galactic Silicone Remote Control Cock Ring Butt Plug
Saturn Galactic Silicone Vibrating Cock Ring

More things for me to look into and try if I can.

1 Like

On top of the Eco Womanizer, I’m also loving the new Dark Enchantment lingerie range. The bra set in particular is gorgeous and comes in different bra size options :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ooh. Those are really pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hot pink shorts
Sky blue tropical shorts
Blue tanga breifs
Hot pink briefs
Hot pink g-string

Ok whose the mind reader? :laughing: this is kind of exactly what ive been after. Sexy undies i can wear day to day. Theyr Also in some of my favourite colours.

3 Likes

Dark Enchantment : it looks amazing on the ‘plus size’ model

2 Likes

Some more new sustainable/eco-conscious toys from Lovehoney X Love Not War:

8 Likes

We’ve reviewed the Meile, though it isn’t attached to the page yet. But here’s a copy of the main bit: :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: The reviews are up. :+1: Here’s a link to a copy of mine:

Ian Chimp Review of the Meile

2 Likes

I have the Laska :+1:

Sure reviews will appear soon. Think we have similar feelings though, sleek, sophisticated, good charging design, great environmentally. Great rumbly lower settings, get buzzy at higher settings. Quite a lot of vibration travel through the handle but perect size and weight to hold.

I guessed linen for the bag, you cotton… turns out bamboo! I like it much more than the shiny, satin ones though.

2 Likes

I was hoping to be able to buy the tops separately, and swop them over to the one battery unit. It’s hard to tell from the photos, but they look interchangeable? Fewer batteries knocking about would be an eco bonus. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Just done a little experiment with two… the Love Not War battery handles are interchangeable so hopefully in time that will be a possibility :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Its great to see all these eco products hit the store. I hope the trend continues.
Being able to buy the heads separately would definitely be something id do for.

3 Likes

I have the we-vibe version, which is good, but have had issues with it disconnecting on occasion. The Love sea ones are meant to be good and not have Bluetooth issues. Definitely recommend them though

I’ve just been having a little experiment with the Meile, as Mrs Chimp didn’t say that the handle vibrations were a thing (and she’s normally quite sensitive). Interestingly they are more apparrant when I just hold it, but when pressed against something they don’t seem to travel as far. I wonder if it’s the style of the head?

(and the reviews are up, if you hadn’t spotted them yet :+1:)

1 Like

A nice set of reviews, special kudos to @BeeMine for best research in finding out that all they toys mean “Love” in different languages (I completely missed that!) and being the only one of us to work out the storage bags were bamboo. I did look at the website but missed those bits.

It might be, now I know the bases (at least on some?) are interchangeable I shall do some experimenting later. It did bug me though, which is a shame.

2 Likes

Ah that’s clever! I’d worked it out for ‘Liebe’ (hence the play on words in my review title, ‘All The Liebe You Need’) but hadn’t even thought to search the other names :joy: Well done @BeeMine, also as @Peitho said for working out the storage bag was bamboo. I’m sure I read ‘Eco-friendly cotton’ somewhere but I must have made up the cotton part!!

My review is up now, but I’m a big fan of the Liebe (and new collab in general), like a couple of people my only criticism was the vibrations in the handle but otherwise its become a firm favourite :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Some new Le Wand steel pieces:

| | | |
:-: | :-: | :-: | :-:

| |
Le Wand
Arch
| Le Wand
Bow
| Le Wand
Hoop
|
£110 | £100 | £120

2 Likes

Liking the look of he new Le Wand pebble vibe

2 Likes