What's new that you love?

@MsR Sliquid shine toy cleaner is back in stock again! \0/

2 Likes

Wow, hot pics

My reviews are there for the mint green lady pants and the guy’s black boxer shorts.
@Mint-Monster : I’ll have to find the pics I took to post too

1 Like

Yep, I think all there now. As @Ian_Chimp said above for some reason some secret testers seem to go live a couple of days before the reviews get added. Both mine are there too now :+1:

Look forward to pics from both you and @Mint-Monster as I really do love my bra/thong sets from this Mindful Collection :blush:

1 Like

Ooh… this Flicking rabbit looks interesting. I’ve never actually tried any of the flicking toys, what do people think of them? The shape of the rabbit is exactly the sort that works for me though and I really like the unusual colour… is it worth a punt?

Also, not so much designed for me but I love the colour, styling and names of the new Hueman toys!

4 Likes

Mrs Chimp is a fan. They’re a good sensation to add to a collection. This one looks like it could be more like the Red Hot Flickering Tongue (which is quite a precise and intense little thing :slightly_smiling_face:) than the tulip-mouthed ones like the Volta.

We’ve tried a few rabbits-with-a-gizmo, and the placement can make or break the whole thing, depending on exactly what is on the end of each prong. :slightly_smiling_face: Though Mrs Chimp has started to use them in a much more dynamic way now, rather than expecting them to slide in and hit all the right spots all at once. Moving them up, down, in and around can share out the stimulation across the important areas much more fairly. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I love the ridges, suppose its each to their own but I like texture x

I think I’d prefer the precision to the more tulip-mouthed ones (though I think your poll may be influencing me to try precision although flicking rather than vibration here). It’s going on my list but not quite in my basket just yet…

ETA I agree on the placement being make or break with rabbits. I’m generally not a fan of traditional ears these days but as all know, I love my Mantric Rabbit and the fairly new (so still fits this thread) InsideOut is phenomenal!

2 Likes

The Zumios aren’t technically vibrators either as they oscillate, so the poll may be a little flawed. :slightly_smiling_face:

I spotted this one the other day that seemed very Zumio adjacent (but half the price, and with a couple of attachments):

Noje Quiver Rechargeable Oscillating Clitoral Stimulator

I recommend the little Red Hot Flickering Tongue though if you’re tempted by precision flicker. :+1:

4 Likes

Ooh, that does look very like the Zumio’s… my list is growing rather fast today! :see_no_evil:

1 Like

@Peitho - I have the Red Hot Flickering Tongue which is fun. The orgasms seem to hit a bit different than a standard vibe in a good way.

I also have a toy that has a similar mouth to the rabbit part of that one you mentioned. Didn’t find it that impressive as the tongue would stop moving like it was blocked by my clit. However, it was a cheap one I bought a while ago so I can’t speak for all of them. The tongue looks like it’s sticking out more on this one at least. It would be interesting to see how an actual branded one would perform. I’m liking the alien-looking colours, too :alien:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: so pretty and in plus sizes. Also love the colour. Think this one is definitely going in my drawer in the near future

4 Likes

This looks very appealing to me, I love the colour and the shape - looks like it will hit all the right spots!

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl
Ooooooh, I love that hot pink Babydoll :heart_eyes:

so many pretty things

To stop your quoted photos from going massive, you can add the size back in manually after the image name within the quote. :+1: (you can even resize it too)

[quote=“Peitho, post:373, topic:268369”]

![83056_a46172_purple_000|150x200](upload://tyTkG9qG2cKg8PUijKH3OpE0EBL)

[/quote]

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl Yay! Doing a happy dance before stocking up. Thanks for letting me know.
@Ian_Chimp that toy does look like a Zumio - keeping an eye on that one…
@Peitho I have the red hot flickering tongue and it has a favourite for a while, especially with a glass dildo, and it is small enough to fit between couples. I’m a bit wary of spending loads on a rabbit, but that one does look interesting.

4 Likes

New Eco version of the Womanizer Premium:

100% recyclable unit with an exchangeable battery that’s vegan as well as totally eco-friendly

7 Likes

Ooooh I’m loving the look and concept of this a lot!! The storage bag looks gorge as well :heart_eyes: Another one added to the wishlist…

1 Like

At that price I hope it is durable enough to stay around for a lifetime! Very un-PC of me, I know.
I’m loving the look of the Mindful lingerie which comes in a compostable sack…

4 Likes