What's new that you love?

I love the ridges, suppose its each to their own but I like texture x

I think I’d prefer the precision to the more tulip-mouthed ones (though I think your poll may be influencing me to try precision although flicking rather than vibration here). It’s going on my list but not quite in my basket just yet…


ETA I agree on the placement being make or break with rabbits. I’m generally not a fan of traditional ears these days but as all know, I love my Mantric Rabbit and the fairly new (so still fits this thread) InsideOut is phenomenal!

2 Likes

The Zumios aren’t technically vibrators either as they oscillate, so the poll may be a little flawed. :slightly_smiling_face:

I spotted this one the other day that seemed very Zumio adjacent (but half the price, and with a couple of attachments):


Noje Quiver Rechargeable Oscillating Clitoral Stimulator

I recommend the little Red Hot Flickering Tongue though if you’re tempted by precision flicker. :+1:

4 Likes

Ooh, that does look very like the Zumio’s… my list is growing rather fast today! :see_no_evil:

1 Like

@Peitho - I have the Red Hot Flickering Tongue which is fun. The orgasms seem to hit a bit different than a standard vibe in a good way.

I also have a toy that has a similar mouth to the rabbit part of that one you mentioned. Didn’t find it that impressive as the tongue would stop moving like it was blocked by my clit. However, it was a cheap one I bought a while ago so I can’t speak for all of them. The tongue looks like it’s sticking out more on this one at least. It would be interesting to see how an actual branded one would perform. I’m liking the alien-looking colours, too :alien:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: so pretty and in plus sizes. Also love the colour. Think this one is definitely going in my drawer in the near future

4 Likes

This looks very appealing to me, I love the colour and the shape - looks like it will hit all the right spots!

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl
Ooooooh, I love that hot pink Babydoll :heart_eyes:

so many pretty things

To stop your quoted photos from going massive, you can add the size back in manually after the image name within the quote. :+1: (you can even resize it too)

[quote=“Peitho, post:373, topic:268369”]

![83056_a46172_purple_000|150x200](upload://tyTkG9qG2cKg8PUijKH3OpE0EBL)

[/quote]

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl Yay! Doing a happy dance before stocking up. Thanks for letting me know.
@Ian_Chimp that toy does look like a Zumio - keeping an eye on that one…
@Peitho I have the red hot flickering tongue and it has a favourite for a while, especially with a glass dildo, and it is small enough to fit between couples. I’m a bit wary of spending loads on a rabbit, but that one does look interesting.

4 Likes

New Eco version of the Womanizer Premium:

100% recyclable unit with an exchangeable battery that’s vegan as well as totally eco-friendly

7 Likes

Ooooh I’m loving the look and concept of this a lot!! The storage bag looks gorge as well :heart_eyes: Another one added to the wishlist…

1 Like

At that price I hope it is durable enough to stay around for a lifetime! Very un-PC of me, I know.
I’m loving the look of the Mindful lingerie which comes in a compostable sack…

4 Likes

Your welcome. Know someone else was after is too, but cant remember who it was sadly

1 Like

I’ll be honest, the Dame Arc is still pipping it at the top of my wish list but it does look interesting. Will wait for a few reviews to come in first though I think.

Lot of love for the red hot tongue so that’s definitely also on the list now - thanks! :woman_facepalming:t2::rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t know - thought it was only me hankering after it! I’ve just re-read the reviews though - seems a bit marmite but with a strong following. I love the stuff. I’ve just ordered a couple of cans which will keep me going for a while :kissing_heart:

@Peitho I doubt you would regret buying a red hot tongue! It is tiny so works well with other toys or a partner, but I find it best for a quick fix rather than a long session - it has a devilish streak!

1 Like

The devil’s tongue right on the devil’s doorbell :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I think this is new:
coral chemise
I haven’t noticed it before but it looks very pretty and sexy, and I’m tempted at the moment by things which are nice to sleep in but which can switch to being sexy should the occasion arise.

ETA I have just checked and it doesn’t include the g-string it is photographed with. Shame, as it is a difficult shade to match. I do like matching lingerie, and sleeping in knickers - is that last one weird?

1 Like