What's new that you love?

Shame for the buzziness which is not an issue usually for pinpoint toys but could be a problem for some of the other heads. I read that the heads are interchangeable so it’s puzzling why the heads are not available separately for purchase as that would really be eco. I hope when they develop a new motor that’s rumbly on high too :slight_smile: they’ll make sure it fits the first generation of toys.
I think I’ll wait for more reviews and the availability of the heads separately. I DM-d them on Instagram asking for it.

2 Likes

Brilliant @Forkissima :grin: That sounds very versatile. Definitely worth doing a review if you’re up for it - that would be really helpful information for others, I certainly wouldn’t have thought to try it in some of the ways you mentioned!

1 Like

@VR The Zumio oscillates and the Meile l_n_w vibrates and that’s why there will always be a difference in sensation. The Zumio can make me squirt in 5 seconds from cold, pinpoint vibrators don’t do it that fast. The quality of orgasm is also different, the Zumio gives a really deep full lower body orgasm that doesn’t overstimulate and I can go on, pinpoint toys that vibrate often overstimulate me and I have to stop (theorising here but I think the Zumio reaches deeper into tissue and stimulates nerves differently than products using vibration).

The other thing to consider is that the Meile’s head seems much bigger than the Zumio, @Ian_Chimp could tell you the exact measurements, so it won’t be that precise stimulation if that’s what you’re looking for, depending of course, on your anatomy too. To give you an example, I have the Zumio E and a tiny, hidden clit and with the Zumio I can stimulate my clit, the frenulum of my clit which is teeny tiny, and my urethral opening, all with great result. I doubt the Meile could do all that because of the size of the head. I’d class it on my own pinpoint toy scale as a ‘broad’ toy. :slight_smile: I’ll probably still get the Meile at some point though because I collect targeted stimulation toys.

I’m really a pinpoint gal at heart if you haven’t yet guessed. :smiley:

3 Likes

I think @VR was referring to the Quiver one a bit further up:

Noje Quiver Rechargeable Oscillating Clitoral Stimulator

The sensation of the Meile is quite a bit different to the Zumio style (E or X). The head is definitely significantly larger then the Zumio stylus, and the squidge gives it a much softer feel (and you can press it down, a bit like a mini-miniwand). Mrs Chimp loves her Zumio E, and though she likes the Meile it isn’t enough to knock the Zumio off the top spot. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I just ordered the Noje this morning, really curious. I think what I say about vibration v oscillation will stand for the Noje but it seems a lot more pinpointy. I’ll soon find out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These look fun. :slightly_smiling_face: Quite pricey though.

  Bavarian Cutie    Untamed Tiger

3 Likes

I love the tiger costume!!! :heart_eyes: When I was a kid my Mum could do brilliant tiger facepainting too so iwas always a tiger :rofl:.

Description says it’s a dress but the photos make it look more like a body with a join between the crotch. If the latter this would have 100% been an outfit I’d have worn around town 10 or 15 years ago in my student days.

3 Likes

It does look more like a catsuit. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Didn’t have time to reply earlier… think we need haha responses as well as likes because what I meant with my like was… :joy:

1 Like

To be honest, I did think that deserved more than one lazy Like. :slightly_smiling_face: I even asked Brenna if she could rig me up an ‘Under Appreciated’ badge to make me feel better. :3rd_place_medal:

3 Likes

Well now that’s another :joy:!

But also I came back to the thread to say… Ooh look… in the description it is no longer “a dress”, it is now “a stretchy bodysuit”.

…which although now hopefully accurate because it’s a much better costume that way I think is less thumbs up in the comedic accuracy description than “stretchy catsuit” would have been.

2 Likes

Aw, @Ian_Chimp. I appreciate you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you @Kitty-Cat01 :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve just spotted this at the bottom of the New In page. I got a little excited, but it only seems to show that one review so far. Still, they’ve made a space for them. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

These zip frount boxers are fun

6 Likes

We have the Laska (the one with the deeley bopper ears)
It’s kind of unputdownable… we totally love this one :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

The mysterious sex swing now has pictures. :slightly_smiling_face:

DOMINIX Deluxe Fantasy Bondage Swing

4 Likes

Ooh… this Dame Fin looks good!

No price at the moment though… and not available if you add it to your basket. Bet it would be an excellent addition on the balls to a blow job though!

3 Likes

Ooh, looks interesting. Ive got the dame pom, which i really like (and i really want a dame kip :crossed_fingers: hope we get that one too)
So if the vibes are anything similar it should be good. Only got 3 speeds though sadly

Ooh, what are the vibrations like on the Pom? I will own the Dame Arc at some stage, it us top of my wish list… just also a little pricey :thinking:

The Fin looks so versatile and great for many situations but I’m slightly dreading when the price is revealed.

Theyr really nice, rumbly. The vibe is also squishy, which i adore, reminds me of a stress ball a little but it feels amazing for massaging with. My favourite thing though is that though there are preset intensities, you can just ignore them and hold your finger on the up or down button till you get the vibes exactly where you want them. Genius, wish more toys did this.
I usually use it for long slow sessions, grinding against and edging, but i need pretty direct reasonably focused vibration on my clit to come fast.
The shape is also brilliant and works really well. To be honest i really love this thing so im rather biased :laughing: but its relegated my mantric pebble to the box under my bed.

1 Like