What's new that you love?

Thank you @Kitty-Cat01 :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve just spotted this at the bottom of the New In page. I got a little excited, but it only seems to show that one review so far. Still, they’ve made a space for them. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

These zip frount boxers are fun

4 Likes

We have the Laska (the one with the deeley bopper ears)
It’s kind of unputdownable… we totally love this one :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

The mysterious sex swing now has pictures. :slightly_smiling_face:

DOMINIX Deluxe Fantasy Bondage Swing

4 Likes

Ooh… this Dame Fin looks good!

No price at the moment though… and not available if you add it to your basket. Bet it would be an excellent addition on the balls to a blow job though!

3 Likes

Ooh, looks interesting. Ive got the dame pom, which i really like (and i really want a dame kip :crossed_fingers: hope we get that one too)
So if the vibes are anything similar it should be good. Only got 3 speeds though sadly

Ooh, what are the vibrations like on the Pom? I will own the Dame Arc at some stage, it us top of my wish list… just also a little pricey :thinking:

The Fin looks so versatile and great for many situations but I’m slightly dreading when the price is revealed.

Theyr really nice, rumbly. The vibe is also squishy, which i adore, reminds me of a stress ball a little but it feels amazing for massaging with. My favourite thing though is that though there are preset intensities, you can just ignore them and hold your finger on the up or down button till you get the vibes exactly where you want them. Genius, wish more toys did this.
I usually use it for long slow sessions, grinding against and edging, but i need pretty direct reasonably focused vibration on my clit to come fast.
The shape is also brilliant and works really well. To be honest i really love this thing so im rather biased :laughing: but its relegated my mantric pebble to the box under my bed.

1 Like

Ok, just had them both out (its vibe recharge day so i was putting something else away) and on the highest intensity theyr about the same strength, but the dame is quite a bit rumblier than the mantric, and i feel in the vibes in alot more of my hand when its sat on my palm (though oddly its not one i ever really notice the vibes in my fingers with when in use)

2 Likes

Promising - Thanks :+1:

1 Like

It’s fixed. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: £70

1 Like

Brenna needs to organise some buddy up test events :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Trouser Snake anyone? :joy:
Lighten the mood and dial up the giggles?

Snake charmer and watch him rise?

4 Likes

Hopefully it comes with an insert to pad it out, otherwise mine would look like a shed skin. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

:rofl: I’m sure you do yourself a disservice @Ian_Chimp !

You could always keep a spare banana in there though?

4 Likes

Now that’s an idea. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

3 Likes

I have a couple and the heads are interchangeable on them so hopefully it will become an option in time if more of the alternatives are offered in the range :crossed_fingers:.

Does seem a waste to have lots of different battery sections when one kept in peak performance will work with multiple toys.

3 Likes

Are the dark grey toppers removable or fixed to the metal?
I know Lovehoney have made bullets with a choice of interchangeable silicone toppers before.
Maybe they didn’t sell well.
This one is more at the higher end, in terms of price and quality.
I’m very tempted to try the lipstick shaped one - Amore.
I love the look.

They are fixed to metal but the metal base of the head end unscrews from the battery end and then the charger plugs into the battery. Really clever and very secure watertight mechanism so plug in port is completely away from the outside too and fully submersible.

The two I have, the battery base is identical for both.

1 Like