What's new that you love?

Yep, or easily use them with ropes or under-bed restraints :heart_eyes: :drooling_face:

1 Like

In loving the generous sizing of that collar, gonna have to go into my basket!

1 Like

Ive got a 14.5inch/37cm neck and the collar fitted me comfortably on the middle of the 7 notches. Really good sizing, be great for bigger guys too

1 Like

I’ve got a chunky neck at 18.5 inches. I’ve found that most collars only go up to a 16, so I think this is a must for me.

1 Like

It looks really good on in the daylight/lamplight. Very art deco with all the minimalist black/white. Super comfy too

1 Like

They’re still not attached to the page, but as the product is live you can share your review on here if you wanted. :+1:

1 Like

My Review for you

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: there is new glass guys!
All da shinies

Oh man, i want the ben wa balls, there so pretty :white_flower: :heart: :white_flower:

Ooh, also this too and in Plus sizes

@Melody1 i think you might like this one :wink:

6 Likes

Ooh - I’m not a big fan of Ben Wa Ballls but I love these! So pretty… do I care that they generally don’t do much for me? Hmmm :thinking:

…also loving the shape and colour of the iridescent anal beads. Those are definitely added to the list :+1:

2 Likes

I reviewed the curvy purple dildo, it is an amazing g/p spotter.

3 Likes

I absolutely would! I might look happier to be wearing it too.
I’m in the one from my photo today right now with some jeans short shorts to preserve my modesty- looks quite cute with the skirt over the top.

I also have this one already

I’ll pop a pick on the toybox for tomorrow

3 Likes

Couple more glass tpys have gone up. A p-spot massager and a butt plug

Some of the reviews are also up :+1:
I have shoved mine here as well if anyone wants a look

4 Likes

This isn’t on offer so I hope I’m not being cheeky putting it here but now it’s live I can talk about the Happy Rabbit Rechargeable Rabbit Cock Ring - Lovehoney UK - I got this as a secret tester and I’m honestly shocked that it’s only £35, as far as I’m concerned that’s a half price deal on what I was expecting it to be priced at! https://media.lovehoneyassets.com/i/lovehoney/82113_a45585_black_000?$primary$&h=236&w=177
edit: clearly I don’t know how to link pictures!

2 Likes

Here you go. :slightly_smiling_face: Just copy and paste that in, and that should work. :+1:

![Happy Rabbit Rechargeable Rabbit Cock Ring|150x200](upload://avodEhl3S2UM90af0gKKH5kNJom.jpeg)

1 Like

Some new Electro Shock toys:

    Rabbit     Prostate Massager

   Chastity Cage

4 Likes

I like how the bunny is all in one and you dont need a kit to use it. Kind of been flirting with the idea of trying electro for a while,but the price always puts me off :thinking:

1 Like

Same, want to try it but don’t want to put the money into a full set-up if I don’t end up getting on well with it, the rabbit has tempted me :eyes: :heart_eyes:

Ive been looking at the e-stim kegel thing too. Reviews are good. Also doesnt need the tens unit which is a bonus

1 Like

Looks like they’re discontinuing it on the site so you might want to scoop it up :eyes:
(really wish they’d discount the things they aren’t going to restock :sweat_smile:)

Yeah. Sometimes they go in the outlet page and get a discount, this one isnt sadly :confused: have to see if its still there next time i order something.

hmm, looks like the new p-spot and cock cage ones also have their own power supply. Not something i can use, but fun.

1 Like