What's new that you love?

Hmm. Give me a sec, i’ll see if i can dig the thread out

Here we go. Shove a request in there. Hopefully some measurements might be forthcoming

Looks like the tassle one has 5 belt notches on the back strap so theres some margin for error anyway

1 Like

Haha, I hadn’t even noticed it said 1X!

The other two didn’t say anything so I assumed 1 size fits all(ish) but guessing 8-14/16… might wait for a few reviews but do really like both the tassle harness and the bra set. Not so keen on the chain harness.

Will probably go for the bra set but if you get the tassle harness be sure to let us know your take on the sizing.

1 Like

Will do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Yeah, the chain harness doesn’t really float my boat either (there’s also a shorter version with O-rings around the neck, but that one’s still a no :sweat_smile:) The full harness I just got from them is really nice quality and feels like it should last a long time (plus an almost ridiculous amount of adjustment on the back (and everywhere really) so definitely a more “one-size-fits-all” than 5 adjustments as @Green_Eyed_Girl mentioned the tassel one has) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Not a fan of bra sets so I won’t be grabbing that up either (though I’m sure you’ll look great in it), but the tassel bra is right up my alley, and I think it’d look good on a night out as well (just hope there’s enough adjustment) :wink:

1 Like

Good to know the full harness has lots of adjustability, hopefully bodes well for both the tassel harness and bra set.

And yes, I agree, the tassel harness would definitely work over other clothes for a night out. Good plan :+1:

2 Likes

Ooh I like! Three new PVC ensembles just in but this Open Front Body is definitely my choice:

Shame I’m a 12-14 and spot on middle of two sizes! :woman_facepalming:t2:

ETA Love the bra and collar on the Bra Set too and could probably get away with the 10-12 in that but not so keen on the high pants… though could just get for the top.

2 Likes

Ooh, nice. Annoying about the sizing thing. I often have that conundrum

Theres also Plus size lace top fishnet holdups (try saying that 3 times fast)

3 Likes

I have the wide black belt in the photo. It’s real comfy and very pretty

1 Like

Hmm, good to know. I have been looking at those. Depends if i can find some stockings that fit first though ::expressionless:

1 Like

Yeah, I saw from one of the other posts. I’m kinda lucky as I have long skinny legs so everything fits, including plus size but to be honest, I preferred my legs when they were a little more shapely but I’ve lost weight off them (and sadly my bum too) over lockdown.
Whilst the Lovehoney belt is great, I have it in white too, if you are serious about stockings a six (or even eight) strap belt may be better but I’m not sure if LH stock any

1 Like

Im only putting them on for me, and its not something i can wear day to day so 4 is probubly fine for just an hour of getting spiffed up

3 Likes

The Bondage Boutique glow in the dark range! :scream_cat::heart_eyes_cat::scream_cat::heart_eyes_cat: might seem a bit gimmicky but I’m a sucker for anything that glows in the dark :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::man_facepalming: Add that on to bondage and you’ve got my perfect combination :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Fancy a photo-roll? :slightly_smiling_face:

And an important note from @Green_Eyed_Girl:

3 Likes

Dude, are these “live” now by the definition of the secret testers?

They’re live when they go public on the website. :+1:

1 Like

Super!

@Very-Ape, so I reviewed the collar. They are actually really nice quality. Im really surprised they’re so reasonably priced. I definitely want the cuffs to match as i was really impressed with it.
Sadly the reviews arent up yet. I could post it here, but im not sure if that cosher or not. Plus they glow really strongly btw. So if thats what appeals, the pictures dont really do the brightness justice. Basically the collar was about as bright as the wrist cuffs picture

4 Likes

Oh, theres also a Flogger too

4 Likes

I just ordered a flogger yesterday, now I really wish I got this one - I only saw it this morning, it has to be my fave item from the range.

2 Likes

Oooh, might have to get two pairs of those cuffs :heart_eyes: Half the time me and the OH get a little frisky in the middle of the night and the glow-in-the-dark aspect would make it really easy to find stuff without having to get up to turn a light on :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I like how the cuffs have a clip double clip that divides in the middle. Means you can just split them and spread their arms nice and easily

1 Like