What's new that you love?

I thought for a minute you were uploading a photo of you wearing the gear. I then realised it was a love honey model. @Blonde_Bunny A definite BUY, BUY , BUY, you would look stunning in it.

1 Like

:smile: this really made me laugh @steve19.

The girl in the picture is truly stunning and very pretty I agree - I would :smirk:. Although we have similar hair, she looks nothing like me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny she may look nothing like you but your pictures are equally as stunning and I am sure the outfit would be a great addition to your collection. You truly are a beautiful lady. (even without seeing your face)

1 Like

Awww thank you so much. I’m going to buy it and upload a photo wearing it @steve19 :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Now I am getting excited. @Blonde_Bunny, If only they were doing the gifting it would be on its way to you now as a present.

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny so they are literally designing costumes for you now :rofl:

Thing I love right now is the crazy amount of new underwear for me and the OH that arrived yesterday. I have a real problem buying underwear and to be honest I love it :laughing:

3 Likes

I already have about 6 different bunny themed costumes and countless amounts of bunny ears but one can never have enough role play outfits. I’m not even going to begin telling you about all the animal tail butt plugs I own :smile:

2 Likes

Quite a few new bits and bobs in the shop, including an adhesive g-string, which im not sure what to make of, but might be useful for photos.

The beginners e-stim kit looks really interesting. Its something i really want to try and its nice to have a more affordable option in there.

Some nice lacy body stockings in too

Theres also some super soft star dildo’s in the shop. I got to test the matching butt plug and it was very squishy so if theyr the same density they’ll be nice and soft.

Ooh. Theres also an army themed, 9 piece bondage kit. With face mask, a hogtie, wrist & ankle cuffs, a collar with leash, a gag, eye mask and spanking paddle

7 Likes

Wow, have you looked closely at the camo pattern design :eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl:

Love it @Green_Eyed_Girl!

4 Likes

Yeah the alt camo is pretty cool :laughing:

Have you got the links for the soft dildos, I’m looking for softer ones for anal play :blush::blush::blush:

@caffcple

The Star Didlo and The Star Butt Plug

They actually look identical to the Galaxy Dildo and the Rainbow Dildo, of which I own both. These also have matching Butt Plugs if that’s what you’re looking for. They are infact both the same dildo just different appearances and I would guess the new Star Didlo is just a new design and pattern of these previous versions.

Anyway, I actually find that they’re not all that soft in comparison to other more flexible dildos. They are very squishy, but I’m thinking you’re looking for a kind of super-squish for an anal beginner. If you want my all time best recommendation for a very small and beginner size dildo for anal play, then you should really take a look at the Glow In The Dark Dildo. Don’t let it’s appearance and 7.5” put you off, it really is a little dick. Yet it’s so so soft and flexible almost like no other, I think even a beginner could swallow this to the base with their bum. I swear you can fold it in half it’s that squishy. It’s a little too short and slim for me and what I like now, but it really is a brilliant anal beginner and I still often use it when warming up. The suction cup is sensational and the balls make a brilliant base that’s both super safe and easy to hold with very lubey hands. If you’re wanting a super-squish but just a tiny bit bigger, you should also take a look at the LifeLike Lover Lux 7”, this is and always will be my favourite dildo for anal when doing Double Penetration. An absolute masterpiece of anal enjoyment that one.

:smiling_face:

3 Likes

Brillient, thanks for that, there goin straight in the basket :wink::wink:

Just take a look at the other dildo I mentioned too. It’s currently out of stock in the pink, but they do have it in blue :smiling_face:

1 Like

Is it a softer dildo. Me and the missus prefer somthing with a bit of squish to it… If you know what I mean :joy:, we find it easier in anal play than try firmer ones

Thanks for the recommendation @Blonde_Bunny, going to be an expensive month :relaxed:

1 Like

To add to the new army bondage kit there’s a new medical bondage kit :eyes: :drooling_face: :heart_eyes:

Super tempted but a bit much if it doesn’t turn up as a tester or go on sale as I already own the majority of it, the cute heart and heartbeat detailing is tempting me though :rofl: :drooling_face: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

@rosiedosie I love this set. Shame it’s only in a standard size :pensive:

2 Likes

@rosiedosie @Purring-Pussy its a super cute set but I feel like that heart shaped gag would get really uncomfortable :thinking:

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile: It looks pretty small so perhaps but maybe not, looks similar in size to a standard ball but :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes