What's new that you love?

Wow, another really cool themed bondage kit.

Ooh, theres a whole load of new fierce stuff too :heart_eyes: these two are definetly my favourites though

Oh man, this catsuit is to die for too

10 Likes

Ooh - I have the mini dress! It is so, so awesome and I feel incredible in it!!! I love everything about it. They don’t seem to have the images of the non plus size model on the site yet but I’m sure it looks brilliant on a lot of different shapes and sizes. It is a stretchy and figure hugging and yet still forgiving. My review will be submitted in the next few days but I’ll tell you now its a 5* for this one!

3 Likes

New vibrating glass butt plug :astonished:

6 Likes

I love the fierce range, bought loads of it and it was all too small :sob:
Can’t even size up because I’m the biggest size that they go up to.

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl I have the Fierce body and its so so good :fire::fire:

3 Likes

They look so nice :heart_eyes: love the fierce stuff but havent bought anything yet

2 Likes

Another new kit, this time it’s “tattoo style”, looks like a lot of cute doodles/emojis :heart_eyes:

New wet-look costumes (there’s also a maid but the link seems broken currently :sweat_smile:)

6 Likes

Im loving the look of these themed bondage sets. Be interesting to see what the reviewers think of them. Hoping theyr nicer quality than the denim set (same company)

1 Like

Whoo! Theyve finally put this up
Loved this thing, so much fun. Lots of reviews up for it too (mine here)

Also a new fleshlight and this pretty body stocking

Fleshlight Alina Lopez Rose Texture, , hi-res

9 Likes

I am posting my review tonight of the desert princess outfit too. Love it!

2 Likes

How did you find the length of the ties round the back?

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl very good length on me. 30E / 32DD so I am small around the ribcage x

I love the Desert Princess Costume! It went straight into my Wishlist when I saw it but I didn’t have time to post here then.

Thanks for your review @Green_Eyed_Girl , very informative.

2 Likes

The desert princess costume looks amazing! :star_struck:

Right up my street, and I love the colour combo - burgundy looks fab with the gold!

3 Likes

@Baby_Jane I adore it. Just uploaded some photos x

2 Likes

Glad it went down well. Was one of those ones i felt needed a ton of measurements as theres alot of non adjustable bits with it. Good to know theyr useful :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Baby_Jane the colour is so pretty in person, more purply i feel than the photos but just stunning

7 Likes

That was going to be my next question :laughing: I’m all for it being more purpley; it’s a good colour for most complexions and looks very regal. Perfect fit for a princess! Not that I am one, but I can pretend for a few hours at least :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just seen them! :hugs: It looks fab on you!

Can I ask @Mrs.John and @Green_Eyed_Girl, is the bottom half a bikini bottom or more like a loin cloth?

1 Like

@Baby_Jane thank you.
It’s a thong attached to the skirt x

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like