What's new that you love?

The Plunge body and Chiffon high neck basque are especially b-e-a-utiful!
Matched with the nude stockings. :heart_eyes: *adds to wishlist and starts saving

3 Likes

Ooh! These look great - I absolutely love the black harness body but I don’t think my review of that and the black harness dress have gone live yet.

All of the reds have gone straight into my wishlist! :rofl: That long sleeved basque… :drooling_face:… straight out of a vampire dream!

Thanks for highlighting the Apothecary goodies too @Peitho, I hadn’t seen those and loads of my favourite scents in there :grin:

4 Likes

Agree! I :heart: this new harness range :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hmm, might be changing my mind on the harness range… the flocking and mesh looks so much better on @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x than in the model photos. I know I don’t do it but I really do appreciate people who post photos in the LH lingerie I’m interested in because it often shows much better what the products are actually like so thank you to all of you who do.

5 Likes

I have the flocked body with harness, and they are really pretty in person

4 Likes

I totally agree. It’s why I try to snap and post all lingerie I buy or receive as a tester.

I reviewed the harness set and was actually a little torn about it. The dress and the harness seemed to work better separately for me (those photos aren’t appropriate for the forum :joy:), although that’s just my preference and there’s other amazing reviews for it!

(I really should start posting my reviews on the forum… May be a task for the weekend).

Edit: I did it.

6 Likes

This arrived Wednesday and hopefully will be getting it’s first try tonight. Probably the most expensive but of lingerie I’ve bought in a long time but it’s an anniversary pressie for the wife and yes - LH still do the anniversary discount scheme so that helped. :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Beautiful new ombre glitter dildo :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Also cute pink colorways of the mindful line :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is so cute… And it’s on my wishlist now :joy:

2 Likes

Its very pretty, but im going to avoid that one myself. I’ve seen alot of reviews saying the glitter escapes from the silicone and sheds :grimacing:.
Be interested to see what the testers think of it

Nice to see the mindful set in other colours though :green_heart:

3 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream: That doesn’t sound body safe at all :hushed:

2 Likes

I don’t get the popularity of glitter?!? :woman_shrugging:

Whole load of new body stockings, some in plus sizes

Fishnet body
Fishnet mini dress
Fishnet contour dress
High neck lace dress
Suspender bodystocking

Theres also the liberator throw in there too.
And an even bigger xl snug plug

9 Likes

I do like the high neck lace dress, that one is already in my watch list. I hadn’t spotted the liberator throw though. I love that! Pretty high price tag however… :thinking:

1 Like

Empress range now in purple.

8 Likes

That looks glorious.

2 Likes

Agreed. I am eyeing up the next size down (4 xl) as This one is 6” circumference though and there is no way i can fit that :laughing:

2 Likes

Spotted this earlier, looks so nice in the purple :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Anyone looking for a new massage oil, totally recommend this one.

Lovehoney Apothecary Seduce Scent Massage Oil 100ml
£9.99

Actually started using as a moisturiser in the day, can’t get enough of the smell.

6 Likes