What's new that you love?

@Gosig I bet you look wonderful in it!

It is a cracking piece

1 Like

Likewise wink wink

1 Like

Ooh - Some lovely new Exposed Lust pieces… shame I’m dead centre of two sizes because I’d love both the Bra Set and the Bra and Mini Skirt set… wonder if they’d let me have the Bras in S/M and the pants and skirt in L/XL? :joy:
All available in regular and plus size :+1:

Peek-a-Boo Bra Set
Open Cup Lace Up Corset
Bra and Cut Out Mini Skirt
Open Cup Bustier Set

9 Likes

This one is so hot, love the open chest :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ooh I LOVE that! I hope it comes to the UK site too :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Couple pf new tenga eggs in. Tornado and Wavy 3 textures

3 Likes

Absolutely love the bustier and corset sets! Funny because I’ve actually been looking for an underbisy corset for my wife this week…. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sailor outfit

Whole new line of shades of grey stuff. So pretty :heart_eyes:

Wine bra set
Wine body
Wine robe
Wine basque

Bra & skirt
Flocked basque
Flocked dress & harness
Flocked harness & body

11 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl I’ve been waiting for these to go on the site. I reviewed wine body and robe and been dying to post pics x

4 Likes

Yeah, its a cracking range. Posted my review for the harness body and its a really nice piece.

Some of the new lovehoney lingerie has been so nice. Keep wanting to post pics of the floaty harem outfit but dont quite dare

3 Likes

Please do post @Green_Eyed_Girl - says me who has taken 20 selfies trying to get a decent one for my works WhatsApp :laughing:

Love these new Fifty shades products.

8 Likes

These are lush! Agreed

3 Likes

I got them from lovehoney but I think they may have been discontinued… they’re male power pants, with a popper front pouch and elastic ring. They’re very comfy!

1 Like

Ooh I love the robe and such a gorgeous colour… not quite so sure about the rest, I already have pieces I prefer… that would also go very well with the robe :rofl:

To be completely honest, I’m more excited about the 4 new Apothecary items. Love a provocative scent and really love a bath!

New Apothecary Items

5 Likes

@Peitho seduce massage oil straight in my basket. Vanilla and patchouli are such sensual smells.
Do get the robe, I adore it. Will post pics tomorrow x

7 Likes

Agree look good. Just need them to be in sale to afford lol

1 Like

I’m really taken with the robe :heart_eyes: Having only been buying lingerie through the warmer weather, I’m starting to feel the chill in an evening so a robe would help keep me warmer that little bit longer. X

5 Likes

@Baby_Jane I love it. The gathered cuffs look really glamorous too.
Not sure about warm but definitely sexy x

2 Likes