What's new that you love?

Hey @HappytoBeHere
We have the Rumba and it’s an absolutely essential toy for us now. It’s always by the bed , when it’s not in the bath.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Tempted to get that cock and ball sling or divider. Would be a perfect stocking filler.

I do like that its silicone

1 Like

I agree, I’ve had some in the past they have been so difficult to get on or are uncomfortable whilst using them.

1 Like

Oooh that cock ring with the ball divider looks pretty cool! Had to pull it up to see how it goes on :laughing::+1:

2 Likes

I had the cock and ball sling as a tester. Not something I’d normally buy but it was really good. @Green_Eyed_Girl is right too, the silicon is fab , comfortable and extremely stretchy.
I can definitely recommend

6 Likes

The all I needed to add to my basket. Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Yes, i had a moment of “how does that even fit??!” Too :laughing:

@Melody1 easier to clean too :+1:

2 Likes

Loving the agent provocateur things, I need to buy a lottery ticket!

:rofl: Some new fun stuff… my favourite two of the set:

Willy Hot Water Bottle - Big fan of a hot water bottle though I will say unlike the real thing I would prefer this willy to have a nice furry coat!

Sex Bombs - Hot chocolate bomb with accompanying Willy Mallows! What’s not to love?!

Hot Chocolate with hidden sweeties and an accompanying Warm Willy to keep out the chill! :+1:

3 Likes

Not convinced my the Hot water bottle :laughing: theres a Few more skocking fillers too

2 Likes

I’ll be honest this particular Hot Water Bottle doesn’t do a lot for me though I can see the comedy value of someone being cuddled up with it to keep warm. It is described as “huge” but there’s no helpful information on sizing or better still litre capacity.

I have a Hot Water Bottle I love with a nice fleece cover but when I was younger they definitely used to be bigger. The largest I can find (and the one I have now) is 2L and significantly smaller than the old school ones my parents used to have… if by some miracle this was larger I’d get it but I suspect it’s smaller if anything. On this rare occasion size really does matter to me!

Upon further reading though, I am really loving the sound of the Hot Chocolate Bombs. They sound to be decent Chocolate and I do like that the Willy Mallows appear as if by magic… and that you get three to a pack. I’d be very happy with them in my Christmas stocking.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Love that babydoll :heart_eyes: Sadly the cups in that line aren’t itty bitty titty committee friendly :sob:

1 Like

Wow - The perfect stocking filler for me (…excluding the type 1 diabetes thing but insulin can accomodate it :rofl:)! I Love it!!!

Candy Cock

4 Likes

You’re also a Type 1 @Peitho :astonished: Same, just take more insulin :woman_shrugging: :rofl:

1 Like

Exactly! That’s what Christmas is all about and insulin these days is so good, work out the sugars, know your ratios, pre bolus by 30 mins (for me on Novo) and we’re good to go for that candy blow job :biting_lip: so a thumbs up, yes please!

1 Like

I like how they advertise it as blow job practice :laughing:

Theres some new LHM undies is too

Leopard boxers
Leopard thong
Hearts boxers
Hearts thong

Theres a few new toys too

Ejaculting dildo

Three new ignite toys

Penis vibe
Anal vibe
Finger vibe

And last but not least this thing…which looks really odd i have to admit. Got to admit, kind of intrigued by the beads

Beaded masturbator

4 Likes

… might be another of those marmite things. I didn’t really get along with it
(mine will make an interesting vase for some plastic carnations) but others gave five star reviews

2 Likes