What's new that you love?

Lovehoney Heat Wave Warming Rechargeable Silicone Rabbit Vibrator - Lovehoney UK

This is great, I’m really glad to see it on the site I was getting worried it wouldn’t come and I’d never be able to tell anyone about it!

4 Likes

Looks like theres this one too

Did i shove thiw up before? I really cant remember :thinking: ah well

3 Likes

Oooh, that plug looks really nice :heart_eyes: Says it’s a prostate plug in the description but looks like the desire butt plug to me :woman_shrugging: The dual motors are very intriguing :drooling_face: :heart_eyes:

Reviews are interesting for it. Its the butt plug shape i love though, that slightly longer shape just does it for me where the bubble shaped ones do not.
Its nice to see hotoctopus do a wider range of toys though,

Right now i have a snug plug sitting in my shopping basket. I wants it, but i got my self something for xmas in the sales so its hard to justify.

@rosiedosie did you get their g spotter? Or am i misremembering. If so what where the dual motors like?

1 Like

I can answer any questions people have on the Lifelike Lover Luxe Inflatable Dildo. It’s a great addition to our toy box. My review can also be found here :+1:

1 Like

I dont know why they dont state more clearly that its silicone. I missed it before becuase it looked so like the TPE one of a similar shape

1 Like

Absolutely - there may be a couple of exceptions (though I’ve not found them yet) but I believe all Lifelike Lover Luxe are silicone and the regular Lifelike Lovers are not.

2 Likes

Nice to see something wet look in a different colour

Wet look dress

5 Likes

I did and the dual motors are really nice so the tip and center vibrate, so you can really control how much vibration you want :relaxed: I haven’t used it in a while since internal vibes haven’t been working for me lately, but it is really nice, and you can get firm pressure that’s not too much, as the length isn’t flexible but the end is kind of squishy like the tracy cox dual density stuff :relaxed:

1 Like

If those chocolates didn’t have milk in them I’d devour the whole box in like five minutes :rofl:

Got to admit, that sounds really good.

1 Like
2 Likes

Lovely item. Desperately trying to work out how to post my review in the “My Reviews” thread.

3 Likes

Theres an 8” one too

Ps @Mrs.John, ian posted a link right up the top of the my reviews thread which gives you a blank form for posting your review. You can Just copy/paste it in then fill in.

3 Likes

I’ve looked, my brain doesn’t compute.
Best do it on laptop not phone?

1 Like

Handy Template for @Mrs.John .

If you click on the link above it will take you to @Ian_Chimp 's post that looks like this:

Click on the bit I’ve circled green and it’ll copy to your clipboard. Navigate to My Reviews, paste and just add in your details.

Hopefully that makes sense? Any questions, I’m sure lots of people will happily help you. Definitely the more the merrier on the thread. It’s also really useful having a link to your reviews, at least I find it useful.

3 Likes

Thanks @Peitho and @Green_Eyed_Girl will try tomorrow, when I’m less full of winter berries gin :maté:

4 Likes

Looks like a really nice set. Have that bulllet and its cracking. Also an ecxellent suction toy

2 Likes

The Womanizer 2 is £49 in the sale at the moment. I wonder if you could make a similar bundle for cheaper? :thinking:

I think the advent calender is still onsale. Thats pretty similar to be honest