1 Like

Ooh this is pretty too. Only in tiny sizes sadly :cry:

5 Likes

Neither in my size though :slightly_frowning_face: 14-16
Has anyone tested these?

6 Likes

Some interesting new Calexotics toys:

A Warming Rotating Rabbit
A Rider Sit On for grinding. Never tried one of these, be good to give it a go.
A Liquid Silicone … some sort of rabbit? Not too sure what this is or how it works but liquid silicone sounds interesting. I’ll be interested to read the reviews. Did anyone get to test it yet?
And for the boys…
A Bendable Prostate and Perineum Massager

I have a few Calexotics pieces, they seem to range hugely in quality but the good ones are very good. What does everyone think of these new offerings? A few unusual features.

5 Likes

I really want to try this

I have never seen a toy like it but think how versatile it could be. Definitely getting saved up for it.

5 Likes

@BishBosh there is a plus size in the black apparently

2 Likes

Theres also a new blow motion toy that looks good, especially if youve had fit issues with some of the penis vibes before

Open ended male masturbator

3 Likes

Looks fun! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Finally it’s gone live. I got this as a tester item and it’s incredible.

3 Likes

So pretty :heart_eyes: (also comes in pink w/ a metalic finish)

There’s also a lot of new double ended dildos, but they’re all plastic so not for me :sweat_smile:

Also some new lingerie (linked the ones I liked the most below :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

10 Likes

They just got the larger sizes in :+1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Love the jewel look on the vibe, very pretty :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Lots of new things up at the moment. This one looks interesting though. Aomething a bit different.

4 Likes

I was literally just about to the post the same toy. I’m not sure how well I would get on with it but the colour is just :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I also love the look of this butt plug. The others in this range didn’t overly appeal to me but this looks like something I would enjoy.

2 Likes

Great minds, as they say :smile:

I really love the look of this basque too (also in plus sizes) so pretty

7 Likes

Thats really pretty, love the colour

1 Like

I’m clearly behind, was coming here to highlight some of the new things too!

The two that most caught my eye were the Rocks Off Ruby Ride On @Green_Eyed_Girl highlighted and the Doc Johnson Body Pump System. I love pumps, I hope it’s powerful, it looks fantastic! Looking forward to reading reviews for both toys.

Anyway, everyone have a look at the New Stuff because there’s lots of it for all genders to enjoy. Lots of new THRUST pieces and a couple of new Vive vibrators that look great, a new rechargeable penis pump too plus lots of other pieces.

6 Likes

That looks very nice. I like the Self love and Romance! on the box. :sparkling_heart:

I think this would enhance anyone’s lingerie collection. They look stunning and being a man would find the lingerie a massive turn on. @Green_Eyed_Girl

2 Likes

This looks gorgeous…

But wow, it’s expensive!! Not sure I can justify the price unfortunately. The ring looks like a particularly good addition. I wish it was possible to buy the ring on it’s own too.

3 Likes