What's new that you love?

The dildo is on the :lh_heart_purple: Tester List @Kitty-Cat01 - pop your name down and cross your fingers. I’ll be interested to read the reviews in a month.

1 Like

There’s loads of new stuff since I last checked! Lot’s of new Thrust toys, a colourful butt plug set, a prostate massager (that I’m wondering if it would also work as a g-spot toy?), and some seven-til-midnight lingerie. I won’t post everything now because it would take forever! This is my favourite:

Not sure it would suit my body shape because my waist isn’t that small but it looks incredible on the model and I’m sure it would look great on lots of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

That lingerie is stunning. Yes the model looks good in it but I think anyone would. Go for it.

2 Likes

The colours of the new butt plug set reminded me of @PleasureDrone’s profile picture! Hope he’s doing ok :blush:

5 Likes

Theres another lovense toy in the mix too

Ooh - love a Mojito!

If this actually tastes like a well made Mojito then I definitely have a new favourite flavoured lube. Always my cocktail of choice!

1 Like

Loving this one. Sadly only small sizes

7 Likes

Thats a shame, I’d love that myself. My SP would have trouble picking up his jaw :rofl:

Yeah. Maybe put it in the pander thread

That is b-e-a-utiful!! “Wiiiiife??? Pretty pleeeeeeeaase???” :innocent:

It might be one size but I bet you would look good in it @Green_Eyed_Girl, I think your partners and my jaw might be on the ground. A lovely piece.

1 Like

Sadly my hips are not a 16 right now. lockdown weight. Frustrating as it is very pretty

1 Like

Oh man, when did they release this?
So pretty, also in plus sizes :heart_eyes:
Link

8 Likes

Well there is not much to that. I think jaw and alot more would be on the floor but your partner would be very happy. Have lots of fun @Green_Eyed_Girl

Yup yup yup yup yup yup….

Ooh I’ve been waiting for this to appear on the site! I have this set and I LOVE it!

My favourite from the Fierce collection so far. If anyone is tempted, go for it, you will not regret it!

ETA I know you can read the review on the product page but here is my review on the forum. Seriously love this set and well spotted @Green_Eyed_Girl as it’s not listed in new products yet!

5 Likes

I’m not sure how long these fierce ones have been out, but i never saw them on the new list, just in case I’m not the only one who missed them…

I have both and I love them (my hubby does too)! The body is my favourite because it shows of my bum! (A fellow pear shape here @Peitho)

5 Likes

Love my new competitor

I know someone was asking recently but my mind has gone blank as to who but…

The Advent Calendar’s have arrived!!!

Be warned they have a tendancy to sell out.

Two 12 days, essentially his and hers and a full 24 day :+1:t2:.

Lovehoney Blowmotion 12 Day
Lovehoney X Womanizer 12 Day
Lovehoney X Womanizer Couple’s 24 Day

4 Likes

I keep seeing the dildo thats on those and thinking it looks nice, I might treat myself to a new dildo.