What's new that you love?

Lots and lots of new things

My personal favourites are this Dreamgirl Body, which I think is gorgeous… though I am thinking more teamed with black jeans, leather jacket and New Rock heels for a night out :thinking: and this Chocolate Body Pen… full of sugar unfortunately but that just means it should taste truly chocolaty, right? Cheap enough to make it into my next basket but I would like to see a review to know if it actually works well.

Portable Thrusting Sex Machine too, which I don’t think is for me but honestly, I can’t wait to read some reviews! Looks deadly :rofl:

4 Likes

I know these have been out a couple of weeks but I love the blue on this chemise set with the black outlines

Also this rope.

For sure I would buy them if I had someone special in my life along with other fabulous pieces of lingerie

2 Likes

I love the look of that body too! And I agree it would look amazing with jeans and heels. I just wish i didn’t need a bit of boob support or I’d be buying it myself. Unfortunately I need a bra!

1 Like

:rofl: There has to be occassional advantages for those of us in the itty bitty titty committee!

2 Likes

A couple of new bodystockings. The first one comes with the harness that can be worn separately which is nice.

I tried bodystockings before and didn’t get on with them - I’m too short! But I’m very tempted to try again :thinking:

I don’t know how long these have been on the website, but the pale pink Tiger Lily range is now available. I have the body and it’s lovely :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I love those bodystockings, its my partners birthday soon and he has just recently started wearing stockings, he might enjoy feeling it all over!

3 Likes

Loving the Black Illusion! Added to the ever-growing faves list!

Oh I’m sure he will @JoCat

1 Like

Do you have a preference?
I can’t decide between them. I don’t like full sleeves on me but he might love them for him.

There are just so many :see_no_evil: I’m not too fussy although I don’t like them as much the thicker they are. I do love a crotchless fishnet one I have with a lace collar and no sleeves.

1 Like

I agree with the thickness, if its too thick then its just clothes and thats not as exciting. He loves the feel of sheer stockings, doesn’t like fishnets though likes small fishnet. He loves lace, so lace and nylon would be perfect. I might just send him a few pics and ask him if he likes them and pretend they’re for me :wink:

2 Likes

I can’t let that go.

A corked wine takes a flavour that usually akin to the smell of the cork material. It’s unpleasant, and also can happen to screw top wines. No cork needs to be involved.

It doesnt small acrid, and isnt necessarily acidic to drink- just not pleasant at all.

A wine that’s passed its sell by date, and has aged poorly, will eventually turn to vinegar - that will be acrid and very acidic to drink. It’s most of the time not corked at all, but corked wine can also age poorly and turn to vinegar. Probably great (if not corked!!!) in salad dressings though- just not what you bought it for.

There’s also oxidisation if the bottle could let some air in…but that’s another debate, it’s sometimes aimed for during the wine making process.

Agreed, the tiger lily body is gorgeous isn’t it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I like your thinking :blush:

I was just coming to tell you, it didn’t work! I sent him 2 that I thought he’d like and a decoy and he chose the decoy and told me why I would look good in it. That part was nice :upside_down_face::rofl:

2 Likes

Oh no but now you have to get it so win win and it wouldn’t surprise me if he ends up in it at some point, I think I have at least tried everything of Mrs H’s :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

They look lovely @JoCat and would certainly get things going.

1 Like

Ooh I like the idea of pearls against me and I do hope things are okay between you.

1 Like

Thank you, I bought the pearls and a few other bits.

2 Likes

I’m absolutely loving this new body. I’m going to order it for Valentine’s Day :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I have nothing like this and it’s so pretty.

8 Likes