What's new that you love?

Love this police outfit. Only goes up to a 14 sadly :sob:

1 Like

This one made me laugh today :rofl:

Link

Theyve also released some of the late night liason set in a wine red colour, which is really pretty

Babydoll
Body

Bodystocking
Green dress
Pink dress

3 Likes

Gotta be honest the boobgina weirded me out. I’m glad my boobs aren’t positioned there! :rofl:

I’m loving the red wine for the late night liaison sets though. Great colour.

1 Like

agreed :rofl: i looked at it and though “…what on earth is that”

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl - It kinda looks like a face :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I want to hear the voice! Theres no video, voice is massive you need to hear to make sure it doesn’t sound like a robot :rofl:

@JoCat it talks too?! :rofl: didn’t notice that…or the fact its also has an ass in there as well. How did they manage to fit it all in?

It talks dirty to the user and moans all sexy :rofl:

I’m loving this new ball gag, it makes my one now look so dull and boring

2 Likes

Mine is really boring compared to that and I bet its more comfy to wear too!

1 Like

The xmas lingerie is in too. Really like this one

7 Likes

Ooh, I love the new Silver Mesh Collar… though more as jewellery for wearing out, not sure it’s sturdy enough to use as an actual collar though a good way for subtly wearing a collar in public if you’re into that.

Also, loving the devil - though not the fact that it’s only the head band and tail in the costume. With the body too it’s amazing… though the stunning model probably helps too!

The wet look Santa dress is a new take on the traditional cute Santa dresses though, I rather like it… I have a lot of festive wear but if I do go for another this year I think it will be this one:

6 Likes

I love the devil but its not a lot for the money!

I think people will order without reading and think they’re getting whats in the photo - always read the description!

The whole outfit is very sexy :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I would buy the body very happily. Very sexy.

1 Like

Ha, yes - would love that devil bodice.

But I may get that wet look Santa dress for wifey. Can we call this style “festive fetish”?

2 Likes

If this is the variety i think it is, a friend grew one last year and they really do look like dicks.

Also love the purple and gold parisienne luxe theyve brought out

1 Like

This waspie looks erotic, and very sexy! Can imagine this partnered with sheer stockings.

Slightly on the expensive side for us right now but if it ever comes on sale, I think it’s got to be purchased!
Could be used as a domme outfit, or underneath a silky black dressing gown for a sexy sensual evening.

3 Likes

This one is cute too

6 Likes

Yeah I love that, love the arms too!

It’s finally here… the much anticipated Womanizer OG in three different colours.

The reviews are very basic and not very informative but it seems to be generally liked by those that have had been lucky enough to give it a try :+1:t2:. Definitely on my wish list but might have to wait until after Christmas given the price tag!

5 Likes