What's on your wish List?

What is the number one thing on your wish List? And why should someone gift you anything on your wishlist?

Not entirely sure on what u mean......!

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Not entirely sure on what u mean......!

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)+1 Me nether, I just decided to ait and see what others said first. :s

I want a doxy, and you should buy it me cos I know where you live muhahahahaha

My wishlists are for what I intend to buy for myself, at one point or another and for my OH the see, especially the lingerie wishlist for the correct sizing.

Number 1 item has got to be a Lelo wand

I know it's only little, but I really want this pinwheel so I can use it on my OH when she's all tied up ;)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32236

One thing I want is the we vibe 4 plus.

Unless someone's rich I'm pretty sure no one will be buying me that lol

This spreader bar has to be my number one at the moment. I so very much want one.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29428
Or the Stronic Drei. Maybe that more than the spreader bar...

I'd not expect anyone to buy me anything, though it would be super nice since I can't really buy much atm.
I guess I could send you photos and cookies and handsewn goods in return? :P

Everything; that's why it is on my wish list. In terms of what I would like to buy next, it'd be the Frisky Fur Animal Tail plug, the Njoy Wand or the Hummer wand attachment. That or anything that becomes discontinued!

Why should someone gift me anything from my wishlist? They shouldn't; that's not the point to this community at all. There is never a 'should' involved in gifting. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to recieve anything be it a kind word or a wishlist item and it is lovely to see that people on here do do it and it makes others really happy but there is really no reason why anyone should buy me a gift over any other person on this site. That and I am aware most of my wishlist is high priced...hence why it is on my 'to buy' list and not in my basket :p

if someone wanted to buy me something not that i expect anything i'd probably say http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32451 it's one of the few things on my wishlist not discontinued

Loving the answers so far. Tempted to make someone's wish come true.

It would be quite cool if you could rank your items on your wishlist in order of preference.

No 1 on my wishlist is a rechargeable rabbit, and my boyfriend should buy me it because he loves me very much lol! I have to admit, I don't think I'd like a sexy gift from a stranger!

BDSM-curious wrote:

It would be quite cool if you could rank your items on your wishlist in order of preference.

I actually put mine in order myself ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) I don't like it being all over the place..

LibraLover wrote:

BDSM-curious wrote:

I actually put mine in order myself ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) I don't like it being all over the place..

I didn't know I could move them up or down the list. I'll go and have a look now, thanks.

LibraLover wrote:

No 1 on my wishlist is a rechargeable rabbit, and my boyfriend should buy me it because he loves me very much lol! I have to admit, I don't think I'd like a sexy gift from a stranger!

This!

I did want the "fang banger" cock ring purely because i loved the tv series true blood! Its always out of stock though.

BDSM-curious wrote:

LibraLover wrote:

BDSM-curious wrote:

I didn't know I could move them up or down the list. I'll go and have a look now, thanks.

I can't work out how to do it without re listing items into a new list in order. Or is that how you do it?

BDSM-curious wrote:

LibraLover wrote:

BDSM-curious wrote:

You can't ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) you have to take them off and add them in the right order...depending on how much you have it can be quite time consuming!

LibraLover wrote:

BDSM-curious wrote:

LibraLover wrote:

BDSM-curious wrote:

You can't ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) you have to take them off and add them in the right order...depending on how much you have it can be quite time consuming!

Ok, thanks. Maybe if I get some time over christmas.

Anything and because that's what I'm saving for. X