Whats the best drinking game you've played?

The Roxane game is pretty good play the song Roxane by the police is on all the guys have to drink a mouth full when they hear Roxane and all the girls drink a mouth full when they hear red light. You'll need a very big glass to make it through the whole song, preferably something strong too.

y'know something...in my 27 years I've never played a drinking game I've played games whilst drinking though haha..

Truth game. You tell two tales, one is true the other false. If the others guess which one is true you lose and drink a shot. If they guess wrong they all have to drink a shot. After a few the tales become quite revealing!!! lol

Gauntlet.

Place shuffled cards face-down in rows (1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 5, 3, 2, 1) so it forms a diamond shape. Turn over one card per row, and try not to get a face card (A, K, Q, J). If you get a face card, drink as many mouthfuls as cards you've turned over (So if the last card you turn is a face card, you drink 9!) and start again.

That, or good ol' Ring Of Fire

Smoke or Fire ...

when I lived in Italy .... so Funny!!

shots - play the song "shots" by LMFAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNtTEibFvlQ

every thime they say "shots" take a sip of drink

when they name a shot (eg "lemon drop, three wise men") then you take a shot of booze - vodka, whisky whatever

bit like spank_me_69's suggestion of roxanne

There is a silly game called "Pass the Pigs". We changed the scoring system to equate to drinks. We had some very good evenings and some very fragile mornings after on holiday. We also turned Pictionary into a drinking game too.

Had a good go at 21 on a stag do, changed the rules each time 21 was reached which made the game rather silly in the end but hey

monopoly..... with a twist! xx

I don't know what it's called but my friend made us play one and it had something to do with numbers and you can't say ones that, for example, are a multiple of 3 or else you drink a shot. Playing that drunk is not easy! Actually, any drinking game's pretty good for me.... unless it's 'I've never...' cos some of my friends like to pick on me during that one and I end up totally steamin by the end of it.

Hev-leigh wrote:

Truth game. You tell two tales, one is true the other false. If the others guess which one is true you lose and drink a shot. If they guess wrong they all have to drink a shot. After a few the tales become quite revealing!!! lol

Oooo i like this, think i shall play this at the weekend..

:)

elliex wrote:

... unless it's 'I've never...' cos some of my friends like to pick on me during that one and I end up totally steamin by the end of it.

the people i used tp play that with were really boring, it always used to end up deteriorating into who out of the group had shagged who else out of the group of mates they hung out with (which isn't terribly entertaining if youre only friends with one of them)

To be honest I don't think you can get better than "I have never".

Very simple, don't need any cards or rules. Very, very drunk!

Plus you get to hear some naughty secrets and everyone is usually much more open about things than they normally would be!

dotdashdot wrote:

To be honest I don't think you can get better than "I have never".

Very simple, don't need any cards or rules. Very, very drunk!

Plus you get to hear some naughty secrets and everyone is usually much more open about things than they normally would be!

Everybody I have played with seems to miss the point and say things that they have done, aiming to embarass themselves :-S

xrd_man wrote:

Everybody I have played with seems to miss the point and say things that they have done, aiming to embarass themselves :-S

Aw that annoys me so much! There's a girl I refuse to play it with because she does that so much.

elliex wrote:

xrd_man wrote:

Aw that annoys me so much! There's a girl I refuse to play it with because she does that so much.

Glad to know its not just me!

TTurtle wrote:

y'know something...in my 27 years I've never played a drinking game I've played games whilst drinking though haha..

Same here expect I am 26 x

Centurion.....a shot on the minute every minute for 100 minutes.....last one standing wins

the shot could be beer, wine, etc doesn't have to be vodka or the traditional shot type drink