Whats the best penis enlargment product on here for permanent erect gains?

I have been browsing and researching for a long time now,

Basically I want to increase my penis erect length by at least 1 inch and girth by 1-2 inches also.

I would really appreciate current members to provide their advice and discuss which product is best even if it means sharing experience.

I do not care about time, I want a product that is good and will guarantee permanent erect gains. even if it takes 2 years.

Thanks

When buying a penis enlargement product, there are few things which we gotta look at. Ease of use. Some people can use it in bathroom only and some can only use them in the bedroom. How much does it cost to buy a product and most important are the results. There are also two videos available on LH which you should watch before making any decision. Another most important thing is to choose a pump with pressure guage as you would not have a clue where you stand without a pressure guage and none of these pump companies give you much information how to use and how long to use it for, Luckily you got LH for that.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/beginners-guide-pumping/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/penis-pump-user-guide/

From the little research i have done Bathmates are suppose to be the best. They can range from £69.99 to 219.99 at LH. I have not used them myself but they give really good results.

I have bought myself http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27713 for the reason that i cant keep on taking it into the bathroom all the time. My personal experience about Mojo G Force Digital Cock Pump has been really good. The pump is really quiet so much so that if the door is closed than no one outside can hear it. The size of the pump is pretty big which can be used even if you gain few inches. The quality of the pump is really good and the batteries last for ages. It only takes a touch of a button to start and stop.

In the end of the money is not an issue and the conditions are right than go for bathmate otherwise i would advice you to go for electric one as pushing a button is alot easier than keep on pumping using your hand.

endowed94 wrote:

I have been browsing and researching for a long time now,

Basically I want to increase my penis erect length by at least 1 inch and girth by 1-2 inches also.

I would really appreciate current members to provide their advice and discuss which product is best even if it means sharing experience.

I do not care about time, I want a product that is good and will guarantee permanent erect gains. even if it takes 2 years.

Thanks

Quick quick there's a good one on the sex toy testers wish list.

My husband got a Bathmate from the sex toy testers page and it's amazing! It gives instant results, and definitely does last. I would say it increases girth more than length, but it sounds like what you're after anyway. The girth is immediately more noticeable than length. The only thing that may not be as convenient is having to use it in the bath every single day. However, my husband didn't strictly stick to this, and still got really good results. After 5 weeks, his girth had increased by 1.25 inches, and length 0.25 inches. After that time the girth starting getting a bit too filling for me, so now he just uses it occasionally, but it gives a huge boost just using it once before sex.

Bathmate is great for girth. They say in general pumps for girth extenders for length. Bathmate gives best results but need to be in bath or shower to use. I been using tracey cox edge one recently which is convenient cos only need air.

We own two bathmate pumps (Hydromax x30 and x40) plus some others and the Bathmates are excellent. Just want to point out though that the results will not be permanent unless you continue to pump. If you stop for a period of time, things can return to before. Kinda like pumping iron at the gym...if you continue doing it, results last, if you stop, gradually things go back to normal. This is our experience anyway. Aside from surgery, there is no permanent method that I can think of.

So which one would you reccomend Hydromax x30 for a beginner ?

Btw my length is little under 6 inches

and girth is 4.5

These things really work? I always thought they were a scam to con money off the emotionally vilnerable.

rogerthechorister wrote:

These things really work? I always thought they were a scam to con money off the emotionally vilnerable.

They work, but like I mentioned before....only with effort put in, do rewards show. I understand your mistrust though.....6 months ago we had never owned a penis pump and thought similar. In fact it was the Bathmate products that changed our minds drastically and quickly!

However, I recommend reading reviews. Reviews from impartial users. There are many, on here at Lovehoney and all over the interwebs. Look for images too, because many guys do a before and after thing, plus show the changes over time. Its fascinating.

But I also always add to that, that I don't personally know of any permanent solutions aside from surgery. Like I said before, its like working out....if you stop, your muscles etc return to normal over time. So with products like these, I have discovered that consistant use shows great returns...inconsistent use, or stopping for a long time will show little results at all. That is my impartial opinion.

Endowed: I would say the x30 would be suitable for you. I mean, the truth of the matter is that if you want a pump that you know will not need to be upgraded ever, then go for the bigger x40, but personally, I still think the x30 would be ideal. It is designed for guys under (I think) 7 inches when starting out. Its tricky to answer though tbh. I don't know how much the results will show for you (Some men get more dramatic results than others and may need to upgrade, others may not) and I just can't answer this with complete confidence. Sorry :( All I can say is that Lovehoney offer their 365 year return policy and you can return an item for any reason (Like it not fitting) and get a refund or an exchange, so you have that support blanket.

Thanks !

ill look into buying the hydromax x30

ill be using it mainly in the shower, because i hardly have a bath.

endowed94 wrote:

Thanks !

ill look into buying the hydromax x30

ill be using it mainly in the shower, because i hardly have a bath.

If you are going to use it in the shower, i'd recommend getting the Shower Strap if it's not included with the pump - it will make your life easier!

I know it's really expensive, but the sets with the pump are really worthwhile. Both the reviews of the X30 set are by me:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28327

I have never really got on well with it in the shower, but others have.

Btw, Do you tend to get flaccid gains before you start seeing gains in erection size ?

Also on average how long did it take you guys to see gains, ?

Thanks