What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done?

I've had sex in a goods lift with a married woman, some one rang the bell, I shouted just Cumming as I shot my load :)

BJ!! That is naughty, lol, you cheeky boy.

sex on our 1st date, in the car before it was fully dark...this was the start of our fantastic relationship.

This is quite mild but i shall be updating you guys on the naughtier things i have achieved as i go along !!
I got invited by the guy i've been seeing to go to his friends FAMILY party.. Well after a few drinks i decided it was quite boring - Literally as you would imagine it ( lets set the scene ) Cheesy disco -playing YMCA , children bobbing up and down on the dance floor, the elderly sat down occasionally picking at the buffet which was displayed, Hardly any chatter from anyone. I'm drinking fast to drown out how boring this is until i couldn't take any more.
I grabbed hold of him and took him into the toilets (classy i know...) locked the cubicle and gave him a blowjob.
It's fair to say he didn't complain !

1 Like

sex on Dartmoor not too far from the road
and it wasn`t difficult for passing drivers not to see us.

Hmm.. Be a participant on 2 pulled threads in 1 week!. Damn I have become naughty!!

Posted sexy pictures online to get phone sex

Posted sexy vids on a sexting episode.... Or 4😇

Dressed up to please a girl I was sexting x

1 Like

Been in bed with my cousin I think is suitably naughty.

Mutual masturbation on a busy commuter train back from London

That was fun

1 Like

Sex in beer garden at lunch time sat at a picnic style table....amazing what a dress can hide

Me and four footbal friends in a first class train compartment, and had to put coats across window to try and limit people seeing in which did not work. The female was an actress and and coming back from a shoot, well and truly shoot she did have.

Took a walk one night whilst on holiday after the bars had shut in our hotel. OH had lost at cards so had to do her strutting panty free.
After checking out various locations for some action within the hotels grounds, we ended up with myself on an outside bar stool receiving one of the best BJ's ever!
That not being dangerous enough though, we moved into plain view of what I reckon was 50 rooms & had amazing sex on the hotels jetty, which stretched a good 20 metres out over the water.
Fear & excitement running through us, we moved quickly back towards our ground floor room to finish what we'd started, stopping only on the way to pull OH into a storeroom. Here & now, still a chance of getting caught like this! Lift door, footsteps, keys, maybe others looking to do the same as us? It all helped in making that nights naughty events stay in my mind.
Would definitely reccomend something similar!!!

Hmm. Last year's G/F - had me nearly up to my wristwatch outside the gate to the pub garden - out of which my 30 year old daughter was due to emerge any minute! Or giving me a blowjob in the loo at her home - with the door open and her 17 year old, 19 year old and 12 year old daughters upstairs in bed and might have come downstairs any time. Or sitting on a wall (she often went commando) on the way beck from a party, she rather drunk, trying to get me to shag her on the wall - just as the house owners pulled up in their car!

Not sure how naughty some of these things are but I've had sex on the boardroom table at work, and also in my own office. I've missed work for sex on numerous occasions over the years, which is morally naughty if not actually disgusting naughty.

Having had several married partners over the years I've notched up a few occasions of having sex with a married woman while she's trying to talk to her husband on the phone and I groped one in the car while her husband was driving. Several times, in fact.

Fortunately for morality I setted down when I married for the first time at 37, so most of this stuff is well in the past and I expect I'll remember more incidents eventually.

Less fortunately (for me, at any rate) I find I can't perform as well as I used to in the sort of situations that have featured in this thread. Having children is supposed to compensate, but ...

Had sex with a workmate on the night I got engaged

I remember one of my first true horny sessions with a bloke in our youth orchestra. I knew this guy was interested for some time... A d one evening, in a break in the rehersal , we snuck off to a secluded part of the music center to have a session of mad sex up against a wall.
Was a huge turn on... .. Always have a thing for trombone players now
😉😇

I remember few years back I use to live on the third flloor in an apartment and it was the first time for me to try a delay lotion. I went on for 10-15 minutes and had to turn the fan on. After half an hour after that i had to open the window as well and was using my tshirt which i took off and threw on the floor to clean myself cause of all the sweating. I kept on going for about 90 minutes and the woman i was with kept on getting louder and louder. I never thought anything off it. It was actually few days after that i saw my neighbour and she said that i kept her awake all night and she could hear all the moaning and screaming lol.

Had sex and gave my GF oral sex until sex came loudly on the balcony of our apartment on holiday it Italy.
Fingered Ex in a Vegas hotel right next to the poker tables as well.