What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done?

Soooo...

What's the naughtiest thing or things you've ever done. How was it and would you recommed it to others or did it put you off completely...?

Feel free to include locations any toys or how many were involved.

Horror stories welcome too!

2 Likes

Shall I start or does anyone else want to go first???

You'll get more responses from people if you start :) xx

Thanks Gem26, I'm a Newbie to all of this...

Ummm Well, the naughties thing I've ever done...

Although I'm straight I've had a threesome with a ex-model (a friend) and her boyfriend

Very fun indeed :D

4 Likes

threesome here mff and mmf

Mutual masturbation in a public place (it was dark, to be fair)

1 Like

Some others have had their say here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/829665-whats-the-naughtyist-thing-youve-done/

as for me i'm a good boy :)

Yeah right sub :P

2 Likes

Had a blow job in Tesco xx

hornyandkinky wrote:

Had a blow job in Tesco xx

Actually in Tesco? or the car park? x

Had a quickie by a very exposed riverside.

Had a quickie by a very exposed riverside.

Ooo Woow... More naughty then I expected!

Had sex on a park bench at night after going out for the evening with no underwear just a flimsy dress.

Horror stories? Kind of...I'll bite anyway.

When I was 18 I met a 28 year old guy who later told me he had a pregnant gf of 7 years and a 2 year old daughter. We would often have sex whilst his daughter was sleeping and his gf was on her night shift as a nurse. There is nothing I regret more than thinking I fell for this douche.

Also had sex on a promenade. And in a forest on a picnic bench. And under a bridge near a canal. And on a golf course. And in a field.

My bf has fingered me on an almost empty train PRETTY DAMN OBVIOUSLY and the conductor and trolley guy walked past and saw everything. Also, we had a bet that I lost so I had to be his slave for 24 hours. Not gonna go into details but most of those 24 hours were pretty damn naughty.

Ooo myyy!!! Keep it coming!

Giving me some good ideas.

P.s. I'm glad you're over him!

Some time ago, I was invited for a relaxing " massage" by one of the guys on my dorm block when at uni....
He was quite a hunk, and I was sure not going to say no😇
So the "relaxing" massage did not stay as that and turned into a full on erotic massage, my v first.. And tbh the most memorable!

Ended having sex with me riding the sink unit!
Walls were quite thin, so I think everyone on our floor knew what we were up to!!😁

Oh gave me a quick bj in the back of the car her mum was driving . She did not finish just a tease .

got jerked off on a minibus with my family

It was late. But yes in Tesco by the bread xx