What's the story behind your profile pic?

Mines me in one of my favourite thongs. My wife took the photo as she loves that particular view. Also gotta add that all you people on here with pictures of yourself in very little, you all look fab xx

Knight1119 wrote:

Aceville, you have beautiful breasts.

Thank you. The power of a good bra πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

You’re very welcome πŸ™‚

Affinity with Pamela Isley <3

Mine is Toad from Mario...because he was my go to character when playing MarioKart

2 Likes

I like cute and scary things so this rabbit was a perfect balance of the two, lol

1 Like

My guy loves me in stockings and heels - very simple and boring :-)

I m more honest on this forum then I am with my friends at uni, the only way I feel comfortable doing that is without a picture, sad I know but sometimes I need to be honest about things on here

1 Like

Mine was not longer after I had started working out, was around 82kgs if I remember correctly having gone up from about 77. I still think my back / shoulders are my best feature

Mine is just a pic I like cos the angle makes my waist look a hell of a lot smaller than it actually is!

2 Likes

Heels and stockings not boring .....awesome love them on a woman

1 Like

Senator wrote:

Mine was not longer after I had started working out, was around 82kgs if I remember correctly having gone up from about 77. I still think my back / shoulders are my best feature

And I have always been grateful for that picture! 😍

Mine is just a pic of me in my LV bask. Hubby loves it and say my boobs look bigger. X

One of our large strap on dildos from our collection of dildos. I think I bought this one specifically for my wife to use on me.

GinaGee74 wrote:

My guy loves me in stockings and heels - very simple and boring :-)

As above, not boring at all. Very sexy and wish I was treated to such sights more often.

1 Like
This post is no longer available.

Gotta love the feet!

Well, it's a dog that looks like todger and bollocks. Gotta keep it worksafe!

1 Like

MK7 wrote:

Ha! That's a dog! πŸ™‚ I always thought it was a cuddly toy cock. I can't believe I didn't spot that was a dog. I think you win best profile picture. πŸ‘πŸ™‚
2 Likes