What's the story behind your profile pic?

Its just a really cute cat picture ? not our cat though.

Just me in one of my old favourite outfits.

Ian Chimp wrote:

MK7 wrote:

Well, it's a dog that looks like todger and bollocks. Gotta keep it worksafe!

Ha! That's a dog! šŸ™‚ I always thought it was a cuddly toy cock. I can't believe I didn't spot that was a dog. I think you win best profile picture. šŸ‘šŸ™‚

I try, Chimp, I try!

1 Like

My husband took this picture of me in a bikini as I rarely wear one as I donā€™t like tan lines and white bits. We holiday where we can be naked and get an all over tan. I fact we go smooth so we tan bits that would never see the sun otherwise. šŸ˜‚

MK7 wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

MK7 wrote:

Well, it's a dog that looks like todger and bollocks. Gotta keep it worksafe!

Ha! That's a dog! šŸ™‚ I always thought it was a cuddly toy cock. I can't believe I didn't spot that was a dog. I think you win best profile picture. šŸ‘šŸ™‚

I try, Chimp, I try!

It's definitely a dog - although I didn't spot it until it was explained. Google the image. I run an online dog group for owners of a certain breed and you wouldn't beleive what some dogs can look like. But this really is a dog, folks. Wow!

Believe it or I was working in near Wembley and I can not get it to upload the correct way so it is the way it is

1 Like

@Gazza_64 here was me thinking you were an Aussie! :wink:

@WillC no mate gday i canā€™t get it up the right way ! Itā€™s not the first itā€™s been said

1 Like

Mines my Lovehoney rose glass butt plug at the moment with a B & White filterā€¦

Just because I love how it looksā€¦I change it now and again to my original thigh high boots oneā€¦

Cos Iā€™m a kinky boots person too

:shushing_face:

6 Likes

Mine is a shot my husband took out of the window of me in the garden. I was stretching up, and I love how naughty it looks.

6 Likes

Much prefer the kinky boots pic! :wink:

1 Like

I just love Wile E Coyote ā€¦ Endless optimism

4 Likes

Havenā€™t we all in the current climate ?

1 Like

Awwwww thanks @WillC

I do tooā€¦more me

:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

You beat an inanimate object any day, even if it does glow in the dark! :wink:

No that rose one doesnā€™t glow in the darkā€¦thatā€™s one of my many other ones

:scream:

ā€¦but thought that one looked good with the B&White filter

:heart::two_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Oh! Either way the other pic beats it, i liked the nice thighs one too! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t be you now if you put it the right way up @Gazza_64

1 Like

Lol it helps me think hun :kissing_heart:I donā€™t look normal right way up lol

Iā€™ve turned my phone upside down a few times